India Access To Knowledge/Indic Languages/Indic Languages Plan: Ideas
From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
< India Access To Knowledge | Indic Languages(Redirected from Access To Knowledge/Indic Languages/Indic Languages Plan: Ideas)
- Tapping local-language media
- Can we do digital outreach to promote Indic languages? (e.g., Geo/Central notices informing about the existence of Indic language Wikipedias)
- Can we use social media to promote Indic languages? (e.g., facebook)
- Tapping partnerships with government, governmental bodies, non-governmental organisations
- Tapping NRIs
- Tapping education (including but not limited to language schools)
- Do we need an dedicated Indic languages mailing list?
- Can we create / adapt new editor training material into Indic languages?