|←Policies and guidelines||Child protection policy and guidelines|
- Misusing Our Services for Other Illegal Purposes
- Posting child pornography or any other content that violates applicable law concerning child pornography;
- Posting or trafficking in obscene material that is unlawful under applicable law; and
- Using the services in a manner that is inconsistent with applicable law.
- Violating the Privacy of Others
- Soliciting personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 for an illegal purpose or violating any applicable law regarding the health or well-being of minors.
The Wikimedia community further adds that editors who attempt to use Wikimedia projects to pursue or facilitate inappropriate adult–child relationships, who advocate inappropriate adult–child relationships, or who identify themselves as pedophiles, will be indefinitely blocked. Editors so blocked may appeal via the usual channels.
- Wikipedia:Child Protection
- Commons:Child protection
- WMF ED Sue Gardner, quoted in 2010: "Wikipedia has a long-held, zero-tolerance policy towards pedophilia or pedophilia advocacy"