Dispute resolution analysis group
The dispute analysis group is an informal group of people interested in examining, documenting and analyzing the various dispute resolution processes in various WMF projects.
Through the rational examination of various processes, including their methods and results, we will better understand the state of dispute resolution within particular projects and across WMF projects as a whole.
- Document the mechanics and variables of various dispute resolution processes in WMF projects.
- Document gaps in the various dispute resolution systems.
- Document overlap in the various dispute resolution systems.
- Provide analytic reports of various dispute resolution mechanisms, both as a whole and in particular cases.
- Identify the most successful and functional of dispute management processes, with an analysis of the factors leading to such success and/or pragmatic value.
- Identify the least successful and functional of dispute resolution practices, with an analysis of the factors leading to the breakdown and/or failure of these methods.
- Provide essays and analytic reports suggesting means to better integrate real world dispute resolution techniques and knowledge into existing dispute resolution processes.
- Provide essays and analytic reports suggesting means to reduce unneeded overlap and reduce gaps in coverage.
- /Essays. Essays written by volunteers in the group.
This is a list of those who are interested in developing this project. Anyone is free to join in discussion, signing here simply notes that you express an interest in the concept. Please sign by appending * ~~~~ to the list.
- --Vassyana 03:34, 26 March 2008 (UTC)
- ~Kylu (u|t) 03:44, 26 March 2008 (UTC)
- Majorly (talk) 03:47, 26 March 2008 (UTC)
- Mønobi 03:49, 26 March 2008 (UTC)
- --Kim Bruning 00:14, 27 March 2008 (UTC)
- GTBacchus 05:26, 27 March 2008 (UTC)
- habj 16:35, 27 March 2008 (UTC)
- Filll 19:12, 28 March 2008 (UTC)
- Leafman 03:10, 30 March 2008 (UTC)
- 05:57, 29 March 2008 (UTC)
- MBisanz 04:51, 18 April 2008 (UTC)
- Xavexgoem 19:30, 26 August 2008 (UTC)