Executive Director Transition Team
The Executive Director (ED) Transition Team is an advisory committee to the Board of Trustees, established by the resolution appointing and authorizing a transition committee in search of a new Executive Director.
The Transition Team will make sure that the needs of key stakeholders are surfaced and incorporated into the recruiting process.
This page will be used to update and discuss everyone on the progress of this team. Where possible we will be transparent and where needed we will respect the privacy of applicants.
- 9 December - Update 9th of December
- 30 November – Update 30 november
- 20 September – Minutes Meeting 19th of September
- 13 September – Minutes Monthly Meeting 5th of september
- 5 July – Call for Questions
- 5 July – Minutes Monthly Meeting 3rd of July
- 17 June – Minutes Monthly Meeting 5th of June Apologies for delay :)
- 17 May – Position description
- 17 May – Search firm selection
- 2 May – FAQ
- 2 May – Timeline
- 21 April – Connectors list
- 21 April – Transition team meeting (minutes to follow later this week)
- 20 April – Transition team meeting in Milan (two members joining remote) (minutes to follow later this week)
- Please help fill our connectors list.
- There is an open request for comments on the transition team; all are invited to participate.
- Wikimedia community members are invited to participate in a wiki exit interview.
Sue will facilitate the team's work on the Chair's behalf.
- Sue Gardner's announcement on the Wikimedia blog, March 27, 2013
- Question and answer page on the Wikimedia Foundation wiki about Sue's impending departure, March 2013
- Wikimedia-l thread, March 2013
- Log of an IRC office hour with Jan-Bart and Sue Gardner discussing the impending departure and the Transition Team, March 30, 2013
- Human Resources committee guidance on compensation package, April 21, 2013
- Phoebe was added in September 2013, in time to participate in candidate interviews; this appointment was confirmed by board resolution.