Grants:WM CZ/Presentation & Outreach
- Legal name of chapter
- Wikimedia Česká republika
- Grant contact name
- Grant contact user-name or e-mail
- Grant contact title (position)
- WM CZ grant coordinator
- Project lead name
- Che, Limojoe, Jagro
- Project lead user-name or e-mail
- Special:EmailUser/Che, Special:EmailUser/Limojoe, Special:EmailUser/Jagro
- Project lead title (position), if any
- WM CZ grant coordinator,Limojoe
- Full project name
- Presentation & Outreach
- Amount requested (in EUR)
- Provisional target start date
- December 15th, 2010 (with couple retroactive/reimbursement items)
- Provisional completion date
- n/a - reports will be provided every 6 months
Budget breakdown 
Orientational breakdown can be found on subpages.
Project goal and scope 
This is wrapper for several related "subgrants" which purposes are:
- presentation of Wikipedia, Wikimedia projects and Wikimedia in general to a wide public
- attracting new users, editors as well as random professional partners, experts, data providers, donators, sponsors and similar contacts
- collecting of feedback, suggestions and opinions
- improvement and profesionalization of the public presentation
- volunteers appreciation
- WikiX activities
The list of "subgrants" contains, but is not limited to:
- /Digital Projector with Equipment
- /Fairs, exhibitions, conferences
- /Unified visual identity
- /Wikimedia Academy
- Grants:WM CZ/Exhibition presentation (continuation from last year)
- grant tracker
Non-financial requirements 
Some organizational help with bringing of the international guest to have a speech and panel discussion during one of the events as a peak point of our WikiX activities would be appreciated.
Fit to strategy 
- Presentation of Wikimedia projects and movement.
- Gathering of feedback.
- Appreciation of volunteers.
Other benefits 
- Involving more active users in participation.
- Attracting of new users/editors.
- Popularization of Wikimedia projects within public, possible future cooperation with specialists.
- Expanding and improving the overall perceiving of the movement by public.
- Becoming more independent on lending / renting thus more self-sufficient.
- Raising the identification of volunteers with the movement.
Measures of success 
N/a globally, specified separately in subgrants.