Help talk:Enhanced recent changes
What's the meaning of?
Whats the meaning of a red ! symbol on recent changes page?
- I have encountered the same problem on my fresh 1.4.0 installation, though there's no such problem on my other installations (all of version 1.3.11). Anyone with a hint on what that exclamation mark means, and how to get rid of that?
- Let me answer my question: the ! symbol indicates unpatrolled edit; see Help:Patrolled_edit for details.
We seem to have a shoe salesman in the audience. Changes on both regular page and talk page reverted to last known good copy, by Patrick. (his question got answered, but I'm leaving it here so the page isn't so bare). Nae'blis 16:21, 31 August 2005 (UTC)
Specify user default
How can I set the default recent changes on my wiki to the enhanced version? Perhaps a LocalSettings variable? --ddamours, 12:22, 8 May 2007
- in LocalSettings.php, $wgDefaultUserOptions['usenewrc'] = 1;
- use the maintenance script userOptions.php if you need to check statistics of that option or change it for existing users preferences
Doesn't recognize multiple edits on watchlist. And time is in really tiny font! (Firefox 3.6)Nageh 10:31, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
I'm trying to customize it so that it grouped edits per namespace. Can someone tell me the original js so that I can customize it on my userpage? I found  but that just for hide/show mechanism. Can someone guide me? Bennylin 07:35, 27 May 2010 (UTC)
Link to script comes up 404
- They've been moved to bits.wikimedia.org. It's probably better to link the repository where the script lives. Nemo 20:30, 10 December 2011 (UTC)
Patrolling multiple changes
It's nice to group together pages with multiple edits. However, is it possible to patrol all such edits at once? The page to view multiple changes doesn't have a 'mark as patrolled' option, so it actually takes me more clicks to patrol multi-edit pages with Enhanced recent changes vs. the default. Is there a plugin or preference which would allow quickly patrolling multiple edits to the same page? --Quantum7 (talk) 00:58, 11 April 2012 (UTC)
Nemo_bis/Patrick - Enhanced recent changes shows changes to one page on the same line, with an arrow next to it. Is there a setting to default the arrow in the expanded position so that I do not have to click the arrows to expand the entrys so I can see all the changes made? -- Jreferee (talk) 16:52, 27 December 2013 (UTC)