If you trust the given warnfiles and if they're not too old, use
- python warnfile.py warning_wikipedia_xx.log
or if you consider it is old, use
- python interwiki.py -warnfile:warning_wikipedia_xx.log.
- (preferred, since warnfile.py sometimes removes good edits)
- Warnfiles older than 4 weeks should be removed.
- As from the March 2005 release of the Interwikibot, all warnfiles are UTF-8 encoded. If you are running an earlier release, the warnfiles might not run properly. If you experience problems, you should upgrade to the latest (see Using the python wikipediabot).
INTERWIKI-LiNK-CHECKER-DATA (nightly updates) 
A warning.log can be downloaded. I will run the bot every night. Every next night there will be a check against the sql.Database. In autonomous-mode not everything can be done .. so can you pse help me with the rest ?
Here the URL : http://tools.wikimedia.de/~flacus/IWLC/bots.php