From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
Keywords that have been used in the context of Wikimedia, usually during a fad or other period of hype. Most of these terms have been covered in enough bullshit that they've lost any actual meaning. This list is roughly in chronological order.
- gender gap
- Global South
- [new] editor retention (alias current community is not indispensable)
- [social] experiments (alias eugenetics?!)
- editor engagement
- Product -(usually followed by analyst, manager or whitepaper)
- metrics (nondescript)
- Strategic goals
- leaders  (alias something to replace consensus, which is a broken system)
- upwards prioritize
- [Wikitech-l] Wikimedians are rightfully wary, Wed Aug 22 22:11:00 UTC 2012.