LSS/foundation-l-archives/2009 March 1-15
From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
- What is this? A summary of the topics discussed on the mailing list foundation-l, grouped roughly by topic & chronological thread.
- Time period: March 1-15, 2009
- NOTES: Each link is to the first post on that topic in the selected time period that was found. In the effort to group topics together, some threads are listed out of chronological order.
- If you want to know more please click the links to the list archives. Many discussions are very long and complex. Navigate to other posts in the threaded discussion by clicking "next" or "previous" in the archives (you must be viewing the archives in thread view for this to work). Note that sometimes threads jump around -- view the whole monthly archive by subject if you want to make sure to read every message on a topic.
- Important topics: Topics that generated a lot of discussion or that are especially important are bolded.
- Announcements: Topics that are official WMF board, staff or chapter announcements or reports are also underlined.
- P.S. list authors are not responsible for any clumsy summaries. Please edit if something is misrepresented. Suggestions? Comments? Please post at the LSS talk page.
- Announcements and reports
- Wikimania bids due March 7 
- new members of the usability team 
- usability recruiting 
- WikiSym announcement 
- Wikimania bidding cities announced 
- Wikimedia Polska will be having a conference from May 1-3, 2009 
- November 2008 report to the board from Sue Gardner 
- December 2008 report to the board from Sue Gardner , resend with typo fixed 
- January 2009 report to the board from Sue Gardner , resent for archive 
- two new otrs team leaders 
- February 2009 report to the board from Sue Gardner 
- Fundraising data 
- midyear fundraising reports posted 
- Wikimedia Hungary picture competition opened 
- Chapters and community
- Languages and localization