List of Wikimedians by dominant hand
From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
Couldn't think of a better title
- Tedius Zanarukando
- Ryan Norton
- Chairman S.
- Sarazyn disk
- Maximillion Pegasus
- Hedley. More of a percentage of left handers are geniuses than right handers! Got a bit closer when I was born, though.
- Greatgavini LEFTY PRIDE!!!
- Preacher King of Mao
- Liface - makes me better at racquetball
- orbiliusMagister aka εΔω... and proud of it.
- Eric R. Meyers – Right-brained
- Majorly - we die 9 years younger than our inferior "righties" :(
- Sonia You know that this is biased, because righties aren't gonna be as interested in a...never mind.
- starfarmer✮✍ — I love to write on my computer because pixels don't smear (in any important way, that is). It's an age thing, a mere memory of a previous technology and its pedagogy…
- Chrumps - hope it's better site
- Anonunit - I use my right hand most of the time, but if it's unavailable; I can use my left hand and/or almost anything else (feet, mouth, etc.)
- Nichalp (inherited, I learnt about this when I was 3. ) I can do some things better with my left, such as batting and bowling in cricket. I sometimes also eat with my left hand. Nichalp 9 July 2005 18:31 (UTC)
- User:Grunt - for most major activities I participate in I use both hands. For other activities I can use either hand relatively well (although the worldwide right-hand bias is taking its toll on me!)
- Gurch - this is probably partly because I'm a piano player, so both hands get a lot of exercise.
- Cimon Avaro. From 4 years old (left side facial paralysis) to mid thirties. Currently my right hand appears to right (sic!) legibly, if I concentrate very hard.