Before you make your request, please read these important instructions:
CURRENT NAME with your current username (no "User:" prefix). This can be left untouched for SUL requests.
TARGET NAME with the username you wish to take (again, no "User:" prefix).
- State your reason(s) for requesting a rename directly after
reason=. This is compulsory for rename requests.
- Place your confirmation link (without square brackets) directly after
link=. This is compulsory for SUL requests.
- Add the request format directly after
format=. This must be filled in with one of the following parameters: Rename/Usurp/SUL
format=Rename is for simple rename requests.
format=Usurp is for requests concerning usurpation of already existing meta accounts.
format=SUL is for regular SUL requests.
- NOTE: do not fill in the section name or add your signature ( ~~~~ ). This is automatically done.
- Check everything is right, and save the page.
If you haven't made any edits to Meta-Wiki, simply to create a new account, please don't request a rename. You can then discontinue use of the old one. It does not need to be deleted; disused accounts are harmless and may be safely ignored.