From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
If you need more information about logging in, see the How to log in page.
Secure your account:
- Consider logging in on the secure server.
- If your password only contains letters or numbers, please read password strength and consider changing it.
- Do not give out your password to anyone.
- To avoid becoming a victim of phishing, when logging in always verify that you are viewing Meta's login page. The URL must start with //meta.wikimedia.org/.
- If your account is compromised, it may be permanently blocked unless you can prove you are its rightful owner.