|Hong Kong 77||17 May|
|Liverpool 8||18 May|
|Cambridge 18||18 May|
|Oxford 5||2 June|
|London 70||9 June|
|Manchester 18||22 June|
|Nottingham 1||12 May|
|London 69||12 May|
|Glasgow 1||12 May|
|Oxford 4||5 May|
|Brighton 1||28 April|
|Hong Kong 76||20 April|
|Coventry 7||7 April|
|Manchester 17||6 April|
|Oxford 3||3 March|
|Cambridge 17||2 March|
|London · Hong Kong|
Date and time: Sunday 12th February 2012 — 13:00 onwards 
Location: Penderel's Oak Pub, Holborn, London WC1 
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our fifty-fourth meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- James F. (talk) 17:26, 15 January 2012 (UTC)
- Exams over; no engineering works planned at present. CT Cooper · talk 18:52, 15 January 2012 (UTC)
- Possibly. HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts? 00:31, 1 February 2012 (UTC)
- There is a board meeting - hopefully we finish in time Victuallers 20:09, 4 February 2012 (UTC)
- Marek.69 talk 18:00, 5 February 2012 (UTC)
- the wub "?!" 00:54, 6 February 2012 (UTC)
- —Tom Morris (talk) 19:32, 9 February 2012 (UTC)
- Natkabrown 07:35, 10 February 2012 (UTC) I will try my best ;)
- I'd like to come along, assuming that 'newbie asks silly questions' is entirely part of the event... Failedwizard 11:14, 10 February 2012 (UTC)
- Probably Johnbod 12:26, 10 February 2012 (UTC)
- Kaly99 16:30, 10 February 2012 (UTC)
- Possibly. Shimgray 22:39, 10 February 2012 (UTC)
- Hopefully, ass long as the board meeting finishes soonish! Richard Symonds (WMUK) 16:40, 11 February 2012 (UTC)
- Briefly, I shall head off earlyLeutha
- Ironholds 11:36, 12 February 2012 (UTC)
Informal chitchat with no set agenda. We usually have some experienced users and some laptops around so if you want a ten minute lesson in creating tables doing history merges or you just have a question on copyright this is a good venue (but please don't start discussions on copyright until enough people have arrived for a non-copyright conversation to run in parallel).
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them below.
About the meet up 
A social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts, where we...
- Drink coffee and/or beer and some of us have Sunday lunch.
- Chat about Wikipedia and any other topics we fancy.
Mainly a casual social event. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians, however this is also an open invite for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Also wiki technology, MediaWiki, or discussing the business impact of mass collaboration. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beer.
The pub is quite quiet and family friendly on a Sunday lunchtime, so hopefully younger Wikimedians will also feel welcome and safe.
Alcohol consumption is certainly not a requirement!
Location: Penderel's Oak 
It's easy to find us - we're usually the crowd with several laptops on the large tables straight ahead of you when you enter the pub. If not look for a laptop logged into Wikipedia, or with a Wikimedia logo on it.
Getting there 
||Chancery Lane||0.2 miles|
The Penderel's Oak is between Holborn Tube station and Chancery Lane tube station. Farringdon tube station is not too far, nor is City Thameslink (0.6 miles).
The pub is just over a mile walk from St Pancras railway station.
Several bus routes also go directly to Holborn station; if travelling from Waterloo, it is quicker to travel by bus (1, 59, 68, 171, 188, 243 or 521) than tube. Routes 8, 25 and 242 stop outside the pub.
Bike hire (TfL scheme) is in Red Lion Street, just opposite the pub.
Visit the TfL Journey Planner for more information about your fastest route.
Back-up plan 
In the rare event of a kitchen closure or another problem at the Penderel's Oak, the meetup will be relocated to the Shakespeare's Head – another Wetherspoons pub located nearby. To get there from the Penderel's Oak, when exiting onto the street turn left, then when walking past Holborn tube station turn left again down Kingsway, and after a short walk the pub may be found on the left-hand side.