|Hong Kong 93||21 November|
|English South Coast 1||23 November|
|Manchester 26||23 November|
|Leeds 4||30 November|
|London 88||14 December|
|Oxford 23 (provisional)||21 December|
|Oxford 22||16 November|
|London 87||9 November|
|Cambridge 24||8 November|
|Chester 3||18 October|
|Hong Kong 92||17 October|
|Edinburgh 7||28 September|
|Manchester 25||27 September|
|Portsmouth 2||31 August|
|Liverpool 13||23 August|
|Glasgow 4||26 July|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Manchester Wikimedia Meetup Number 21
Sunday 26 January 2014 — 13:00 onwards
Venue: The Waterhouse (Wetherspoons), 67-71 Princess Street, M2 4EG
A wikimeet is a social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts. Where we...
- Chat about Wikipedia, Wikimedia and any other topics we fancy.
- Eat lunch and drink some beers (although beer isn't required, nor is lunch)
Wikimeets are mainly casual social events. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians, however this is also an open invite for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Also wiki technology, MediaWiki, or discussing the business impact of mass collaboration. Anything of interest to Wikipedia:WikiProject Greater Manchester will also be relevant here. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beverage of your choice.
We usually meet in a quiet, family-friendly pub, so hopefully younger Wikimedians will still feel welcome and safe.
Alcohol consumption is certainly not required!
Please sign below if you intend to come. If you want a reminder closer to the time, please leave a note after your signature.
- Mike Peel (talk) 12:54, 29 December 2013 (UTC)
- RexxS (talk) 02:21, 4 January 2014 (UTC)
- Yaris678 (talk)
- ClemRutter (talk) 13:30, 15 January 2014 (UTC)
- HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts? 17:52, 13 January 2014 (UTC)
- 184.108.40.206 20:16, 18 January 2014 (UTC)
- JamesBWatson (talk) 20:30, 18 January 2014 (UTC)
- Mark M (talk) 12:08, 19 January 2014 (UTC)