|London 91||8 March|
|Cambridge 26||14 March|
|Oxford 26||15 March|
|Dublin 1||20 March|
|Pittsburgh 1||3 April|
|Manchester 27||22 February|
|Cardiff 4||22 February|
|Oxford 25||15 February|
|London 90||8 February|
|Project Day Brussels||4 February|
|Glasgow 5||1 February|
|Liverpool 14||25 January|
|Cambridge 25||24 January|
|Hong Kong 94||16 January|
|London Wikidata 2||7 January|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Manchester Wikimedia Meetup Number 25
Date and time: Saturday 27th September 2014 — 13:00 onwards
Location: The Sir Ralph Abercromby, 35 Bootle Street, M2 5GU
A wikimeet is a social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts. Where we...
- Chat about Wikipedia, Wikimedia and any other topics we fancy.
- Eat lunch and drink some beers (although beer isn't required, nor is lunch)
Wikimeets are mainly casual social events. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians, however this is also an open invite for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Also wiki technology, MediaWiki, or discussing the business impact of mass collaboration. Anything of interest to Wikipedia:WikiProject Greater Manchester will also be relevant here. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beverage of your choice.
We meet in a quiet, family-friendly pub - so hopefully younger Wikimedians will also feel welcome and safe.
Alcohol consumption is certainly not required!
Please sign below if you intend to come. If you want a reminder closer to the time, please leave a note after your signature.
- Yaris678 (talk)
- Now that Wikimania's over, I might finally make it to a Manchester meetup! HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts? 18:48, 22 August 2014 (UTC)
- IJA - Put me down as a maybe. Also I'd like a reminder please. IJA (talk) 14:25, 15 September 2014 (UTC)
- I hope so. JamesBWatson (talk) 19:14, 24 September 2014 (UTC)
- I think I can make it to this one. Acalamari 19:56, 24 September 2014 (UTC)
- by a stroke of luck - we are here! Outside, it's quite packed insideWormTT 12:13, 27 September 2014 (UTC)