From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
|Meta administrators (removal)
|October 2009 →|
Automatic removal 
- Adminship (and other rights) removed without notice.
- Rights removed by Majorly
- Time signature: 15:10, 5 April 2009 (UTC)
Proposed removal 
- Admins here are given a week to sign to indicate they wish to continue with admin (and other) rights they may hold.
- Message sent out at 15:15, 5 April 2009 (UTC)
- Rights removed by n/a
- Signature: I am around and, I believe, still trusted by the Wikimedia community. If they wish to withdraw that trust I shall respect that but I sign here to indicate I do not believe that I have given any reason for that to be done. —Sean Whitton / 19:51, 11 April 2009 (UTC)
- Signature: I don't do much, but I don't do bad. My renewed participation in Wikimedia in the last few weeks might change my lack of participation here. notafish }<';> 20:36, 7 April 2009 (UTC)
- Signature: I will abide by the community's feeling, if you consider me inappropriate to discharge my duties, but otherwise I would prefer to remain. James F. (talk) 19:41, 11 April 2009 (UTC)
- Signature: Minh Nguyễn (talk, contribs)
- Comment: A good many of my edits are related to Www.wikipedia.org template and other portals, which are locked and require administrator privileges to edit. In the past six months, I have made 38 such edits. Actually, I may not be able to continue my work on Meta much longer: later this year, I plan to ask for a desysopping. But for now I'd like to continue updating the portals. – Minh Nguyễn (talk, contribs) 19:10, 6 April 2009 (UTC)
- Signature: —— nixeagle 23:42, 7 April 2009 (UTC) - I was originally given sysop here back when counterspam was not really being dealt with (2 years ago). However I would like to retain the rights until at least June 14ish. If I do not use them at that time for counterspam (over the summer). I'll request or let them be dropped. (if this is at all possible). P.S. Counting my actions is sorta silly as the only reason I have sysop here is to edit the meta spam blacklist.
- Signature:Same as Millosh actually. I have busy days, but I want to keep my admin rights at Meta. However, if it continues during 2009, I'll resign at the time of the next confirmation. Anthere
- Four logged actions. 196 edits, last 31 March 2009 (9 March, 23 Feb prior).
- Signature: I have busy days, but I want to keep my admin rights at Meta. However, if it continues during 2009, I'll resign at the time of the next confirmation. Hm. Actually, I realized that I need admin rights on Meta because mass content adding and other content-organizational issues. That means that I'll be more active during this year, for sure. --Millosh 20:37, 5 April 2009 (UTC)
- Signature: after a period of relative inactivity, i have become a bit more active again since last month, also gradually resuming the steward-work. furthermore, because of sometimes being rather busy times irl, my activity can be a bit unpredictable and going up and down at times. i still would like to keep the adminbit to help out when i can though. oscar 21:23, 5 April 2009 (UTC)
- Comment: Ehm, wtf? This sounds like nonsense, sorry -- Eia
- Signature: I do not need it but i do not mind to keep it. Whatever is fine --Walter 17:39, 5 April 2009 (UTC)