Questions of the generic survey. It is important to emphasize confidentiality of the answers.
1. Your handle on Wikipedia?
2. What is your age
3. Where do you live (Moscow, St. Petersburg, a city with a million inhabitants, a small town, etc)?
5. When and how did you first hear about the Russian Wikipedia, and why did you start editing?
6. How many years have you participated? If you ever took an extended wiki-vacation, please provide the reason (i.e., too much work offwiki, unpleasant atmosphere/events in the project itself, or something else).
7. What do you like most about participating in the project? Why do you think you and other users participate in this work?
8. Which events do you consider to be the most important in the history of ru.wiki?
9. Do your professional interests overlap with the areas in which you edit on ru.wiki? If not, how do you decide which articles to edit?
10. Do you participate in "metapedian" work, i.e., patrolling, discussions of nomination for deletion or renaming, templates? Do you follow the discussions that take place on the Forum, discussion pages of the ArbCom, etc.? Why/why not?
11. How do you feel about the administration of ru.wiki? (About the system in general, about certain admins, about the ArbCom?)
12. How do you feel about the rules? Which rule (which "pillar") do you consider to be most important? Do you think that the atmosphere of the project is too strict?
13. Do you communicate with other users outside of Wikipedia? If yes, how: at wiki-meetups, by chat, or through other Internet communities (LiveJournal)?
14. How has working on Wikipedia helped/hindered you in real life?
15. Has participating in the project affected you personally? How so?
16. Do you participate actively in other projects of the Wikimedia Foundation? If so, what are the main differences (positive or negative) from ru.wiki?
17. What other web projects do you participate in?
18. What other hobbies do you have?
19. Would you be willing to answer additional questions?
20. Can your answers be published?