The result of the following proposal for closing a WMF project is to CLOSE the project. Please, do not modify this page.
The following discussion is closed.
This wikiquote was opened in 2005-ish and has since remained stale. The only real players in this
ridiculous game were User:Henrique, User:Fruela, and User:Xariegu; three people holding up the weight of an entire wiki. It's not much either, Special:Statistics show only thirty-two actual articles in the mainspace. Other than that, there's the general fancy userpages created here, the occasional IP vandalism, and the pywikipedia bots everywhere. There is not much content to be salvaged here. :| TelCoNaSpVe :| 09:36, 19 October 2010 (UTC)
- Link to mainpage.
- As nom, obviously :| TelCoNaSpVe :| 09:44, 19 October 2010 (UTC)
- Support, close and move (import) to Incubator, per no activity as a separate wiki. The project can still live on Incubator, and if there will be enough contributors that know asturianu and activity there, then a request for reopening can be done. --Arseny1992 10:19, 19 October 2010 (UTC)
- Support. Limited activity. -FASTILY (TALK) 18:56, 29 October 2010 (UTC)
- Support: per above--Andrijko Z. 18:31, 9 November 2010 (UTC)
- Support Striker 19:36, 27 November 2010 (UTC)
- Support, no content, also not much spoken (I myself am from Asturias). Savhñ 19:52, 13 February 2011 (UTC)
- Support - no activity. -- Màñüé£†¹5 talk [es] 23:04, 15 March 2011 (UTC)
- The project has, unfortunatelly, no activity, no community and nearly no content. Valid content should be moved to the Incubator where it can be mantained and developed, and the wiki locked. -- Dferg ☎ talk 23:39, 15 March 2011 (UTC)
- Support - inactive. Salamat msg 00:41, 16 March 2011 (UTC)
- Support - inactive. Vibhijain 11:04, 2 May 2011 (UTC)
- Kanzler31 23:04, 22 October 2010 (UTC)
- Zésar (CHV)(O mío Buzón de Correus) 14:38, 31 October 2010 (UTC)
- --Gus.dan 09:33, 22 December 2010 (UTC)
- --N KOziTalk 05:28, 11 May 2011 (UTC)
- It's not very polite or productive to call creating a wiki a "ridiculous game". There are plenty of productive small wikis with only a few contributors, we shouldn't be demeaning them for no reason. Cbrown1023 talk 22:04, 19 October 2010 (UTC)
- I am sorry if my words seemed to imply such; I was actually referring to the "fancy userpages" above, and that they were the only useful contributors to the project. Nevertheless, I have crossed out the wording above, if you feel that it is inflammatory. :| TelCoNaSpVe :| 08:31, 22 October 2010 (UTC)
- I think I have not the possibility to vote on this proposal, but I want to say my opinion: as a (occasional) user of the asturian version of wikipedia project, I support this closure: there is nobody working on it. Y si por daquién de la uiquipedia vien per equí: enantes de rompese les vestidures, mirái'l númberu d'artículos qu'hai na wiki y el so crecimientu d'un añu p'acá, por nun mencionar el wikcionariu (nun seya que tamién lo queran zarrar). Cuido que sedrá meyor nun tener tantos proyeutos abiertos nos que nun trabaya naide y caltenese no que, a lo menos, va funcionando, que ye numái la wikipedia -y repito, esto dígolo cola ocasionalidá cola que participo nel proyeutu, pero precisamente por eso... Etienfr 16:39, 1 November 2010 (UTC)
- I propose to close this discussion in 24 hours. This is opened since October and the wiki status has since unchanged: it's completly dead. -- Dferg ☎ talk 12:25, 11 May 2011 (UTC)