From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
Initial presentations 
- Introductions: Our team & roles, how important this event is.
- Mission and Culture: Jennifer
Core presentations 
- Wikipedia's Reach: A Case Study in Health Information (Tim's talk)
- Wikipedia: Articles, communities and why you should contribute] (Bill's talk)
- Wikipedia's system of quality management (John's talk)
Coordination of these talks will be done on Saturday, July 11, via skype, at 3:00 p.m. Eastern (U.S.) time.
Closing presentation 
- Next Steps and Close - How will you contribute? Speaker(s): Frank & Jennifer