Requests for comment/Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton@brwikimedia
Here is the problem: This user made a very offensive and homophobic comment in br.wikimedia (in this page to be exact: Predefinição Discussão:W). The user involved asked me if that could be oversighted, and after an IRC request, a steward answered the request and made the Oversight. After that, the same user reinserted the comment who had been oversighted, which required a second oversight for the same comment.
That is not the first time he made offensive comments to other people, he had beem blocked in pt.wikipedia for this same behaviour last year (see here and here), and had beem moderated from WMBR mailing list for a year because that same problem. On top of that, this user in an adm in br.wikimedia, who should know and follow the policies of the Wikimedia Projects.
- That is a lie
- The user above, has personal problems with me. My message says only that the user is a child, he reverted my edition because he did not like pink, color that I chose in predefinition. I hinted that he had a homophobic vision, since he came to say he did not want his name linked to the pink and that I should have my name in pink. If the user above lied about the content I am not guilty, but I urge you to reverse the action if If you want I translate the text in full.
- Obs: She was also blocked by insults, and unlike her I never lost my administrative tools for not having exemplary behavior, and she is so popular that attitude that members of the WMF has made comments about the bad behavior of that person and if I remember correctly, they already vetoed requests for this reason. Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton m 14:13, 19 September 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, BokicaK, the second message was exactly the same as the first one. But, not satisfied, he placed the OS message in a public mailing list, a couple of hours after the second OS. Béria Lima msg 10:07, 22 September 2011 (UTC)
Well, I'm also a WMBR volunteer (despite the fact I don't show up that much in the process), and I know that problem is old - like really old - and started when she complained about the old WMBR's bylaws. Since them, this user has a problem with this girl.
So, since he is no longer a newbie, and that is not the first time he has those attitutes. I don't have nothing personal against the user, but I agree with Béria that he should be punished. JSSX 11:09, 22 September 2011 (UTC)
- About the punishment, if you want to punish me for something that you do not understand, blocked me forever, I do not care. For I will go out of the Wikimedia if this happens.
- Again, it is best not to argue without reading the text and not knowing about the Wikimedia Brazil and about what is happening... kiss, bye .Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton m 17:10, 22 September 2011 (UTC)