Bishnupriya Manipuri Wikipedia
||This proposal has been approved.
The Board of Trustees and language committee have deemed that there is sufficient grounds and community to create the new language project.
The closing committee member provided the following comment:
The requested project was created at bpy:
at an indeterminate date. Note that this request was approved before the implementation of the standardised Language proposal policy
, and should not be used as a model for future requests. Shanel
06:13, 5 January 2007 (UTC)
- Language details: Bishnupriya Manipuri (ইমার ঠার/বিষ্ণুপ্রিয়া মণিপুরী, bpy ISO 639-3)
- Editing community: user:usingha (NP)
- List your user name if you're interested in editing the wiki. Add "N" next to your
name if you are a native speaker of this language.
- Relevant pages: Test project
- External links:
|Please read the handbook for requesters for help using this template correctly.
- Number of speakers:450,000
- Locations spoken:Bangladesh, India
- Related languages:Sanskrit, Manipuri, Bengali, Assamese
Close proximity with the Sauraseni-Maharastri Prakrit, highly influenced by Sanskrit. Some charateristics of Hindi, some denoting terms of Meitei and a little influence of Bengali and Assamese incorporated; after all Bishnupriya Manipuri is a different language, so Bishnupriya Manipuri Language demands to have a new wikipedia home page. I have so many pages to submit. There are so many Bishnupriya Manipuri people to visit this project.
- Support. The ISO 639-3 code is "bpy" ("bpm" is for Biyom, spoken in New Guinea). I hope more Bishnupriya Manipuri people come and support this proposal. --Chamdarae 01:26, 28 October 2005 (UTC)
--Thanks for your support, I fixed it.-Usingha--
- Support Arbeo 10:27, 1 November 2005 (UTC)
- Support --Taichi - (^_^) 09:58, 6 November 2005 (UTC)
- Support, but enough native speakers have to be found. :o) Hégésippe | ±Θ± 04:23, 24 November 2005 (UTC)
- Suppor Belgian man (nl na en) 16:47, 10 January 2006 (UTC)
- Support , nl:Boudewijn Idema 20:42, 28 February 2006 (UTC)
- Support User:sumon_06 (N), 1 Jun 2006
- Support User:raghabendrain (N), 25 Jun 2006 Proudly supporting the language
- Support User:DebasisSinha (N), 26 Jun 2006 I Do
- Support User:SarmisthaSinha (N), 26 Jun 2006 I Do Too
- Support User:debasishsinha (N),3 july 2006 I do
- Support User:asishsinha (N), 3 july 2006 I do
- Support User:bipulsarma (N), 4 july 2006 I do
- Support User:indranisarma (N), 4 july 2006 I do
- Support User:Sinha_Dipankar (N), 5 july 2006 absolute support