Värmlandic Wikipedia 
Värmlandic is a great dialect in Sweden with ca 200,000 speakers. The Värmlandic language is very different from Swedish see this example:
- Ałe talër bree Värmlännskë i rë Svänskë Hagfôrs.
- Alla talar bred Värmlänska i det Svenska Hagfors.
- All speak broad Värmlandic in the Swedish Hagfors.
Arguments in favour 
Arguments against 
- For your next proposal, please get an ISO-code first and then start Värmlandic 4. --OosWesThoesBes 14:16, 5 March 2008 (UTC)
- How I get an ISO-code? M.M.S. 07:19, 6 March 2008 (UTC)
Other discussion