Haitian Creole Wikiquote 
||This language has been verified as eligible.
The language is eligible for a project, which means that the subdomain can be created once there is an active community and a localized interface, as described in the language proposal policy. You can discuss the creation of this language project on this page. (See an unofficial analysis of this request.)
Quotes is a fundamental part for speaking truly, with all the essences, the haitian creole. This language is known as a spoken language, so the traditions were orally transmitted, with all images, comparisons, histories in order to be linked with force in the collective memory. This wiki will link the Haitian creole with its basis, its traditions, what is known by almost every native speakers and useful for learners, to be less far from the original speaking.
Arguments in favour 
- link to traditions, representative for native speakers, a useful aspect of the understanding of the language for beginners or learners
- realistic view of the haitian creole : while speaking with a native, you will here more than once a quote
example : "mouri pa pè santi, ann pale de bagay yo, san vire " --> "i'm ready right now to talk frankly", the first part of the sentence is, in haitian creole, a quote ... Masterches 01:39, 14 December 2007 (UTC)
Arguments against 
- How many people in Haiti actually have a computer, or internet access, or knowledge of the existence of Wikimedia projects, or are willing to edit it??? Not a lot, I'm sure. Even in the Creole Wikipedia, only 2 users speak the language natively (see w:ht:Kategori:User ht-N). I'm not sure if a Community would ever exist, or if there will ever be an audience. --Agüeybaná (hábleme) 15:12, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
- millions of haitian are from the diaspora, abroad, in america or else and they contribute to the spread of haitian culture. There are many of them who certainly do not know the existence of these projects but they are many to contribute to the evolution of the society; the creole language is pationating many linguists (just see the databases on creole links and projects over the world) Masterches 18:04, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
- All of the users have not written their profil completely, so there more native speakers than what we can see by doing w:ht:Kategori:User ht-N, that's not completely fair Masterches 18:11, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
Other discussion 
Localisation update 
- Currently 34.75% of the MediaWiki messages and 8.77% of the messages used in extensions used by the Wikimedia Foundation have been localised at Betawiki. Thanks, GerardM 07:06, 4 April 2008 (UTC)
- Currently 36.74% of the MediaWiki messages and 16.38% of the messages of the extensions used by the Wikimedia Foundation projects have been localised. Localisation of these messages is a requirement before your request is finally assessed. This is the recent localisation activity for your language. Thanks, GerardM 13:48, 12 November 2008 (UTC)