Haitian Creole Wikiversity 
||This language has been verified as eligible.
The language is eligible for a project, which means that the subdomain can be created once there is an active community and a localized interface, as described in the language proposal policy. You can discuss the creation of this language project on this page. (See an unofficial analysis of this request.)
- Language details: Haitian Creole (kreyòl ayisyen, ht ISO 639-2)
- Editing community: MasterChes(NP)
- List your user name if you're interested in editing the wiki. Add "N" next to your
name if you are a native speaker of this language.
- Relevant pages: Beta Wikiversity main page
- External links:
|Please read the handbook for requesters for help using this template correctly.
Haitian creole needs visibility. These projects, coordinated will able making devloppement easyer. Education is very poor despite the numerous ressources available over the world, particularly offered by diaspora. Do contribute to this project.--Masterches 02:51, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
Arguments in favour 
- Education is the beginning of democracy, social devlopment and hope for next generation. Haitian creole is the first official language in the caribean, representating the former leadership of a great nation, which could be very very proud of itself. Learning Haiti, Haitian creole knowledge by these wiki means will bring desires for developping more and more the culture itself over the world. Everybody knows about it but it's both everywhere and nowhere, that's the reason of that request : federate knowledges via collaboratives contributions.--Masterches 02:51, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
Arguments against 
- --Ilaria - scrivimi 19:11, 18 August 2008 (UTC) There aren't many Haitian Creole speakers, as I can see in the wiki's recent changes. Wait some other months
Other discussion 
- can we start right now the configuration of the wikiversity on beta ? Does it function similarly to incubator (transfert of contents to final location ...etc) ? I saw some wikiversities setted on separate projects, is there any problem ? --Masterches 02:55, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, betawikiversity is the incubator of the wikiversity project. So the project need to start there. Crochet.david 14:06, 30 January 2008 (UTC)