Gan Wiktionary 
||This language has been verified as eligible.
The language is eligible for a project, which means that the subdomain can be created once there is an active community and a localized interface, as described in the language proposal policy. You can discuss the creation of this language project on this page. (See an unofficial analysis of this request.)
Replace this line with your opening argument in favour of the new project.
Arguments in favour 
- Support Support : Native speakers of Gan have the competency and willingness to contribute to this project in the long-term. Hence the Gan language deserves to be given the opportunity and priviledge to have its own language edition of Wiktionary along with the existing Gan Wikipedia. --Jose77 22:13, 6 November 2010 (UTC)
- Support Support : Actually Gan Wikipedia has made a great success, and I truly believe Gan Wiktionary will make another one, especially an online dictionary is more important for the Gan language as it can greatly aid Gan Wikipedia editing. --Symane 14:36, 5 December 2010 (UTC)
- Support Support :As a native speaker, I do belive that Gan Chinese needs its own writing system and the Gan Wiktionary could be a nice preparation for that. --Chalmers 15:16, 5 December 2010 (ETC)
- Support Support : A wiktionary will be greatly helpful in edting Gan wikipedia.--Jiangxinese 23:30, 18 January 2011 (UTC)
- Support Support : We are eagerly waiting for this project. --Hongdo 00:14, 24 December 2011 (UTC)
- Support Strong support : I shall be delighted to see this project approved.--坐把南昌 16:08, 8 January 2012 (UTC)
Arguments against 
Other discussion