Kirmanjki Wiktionary 
||This language has been verified as eligible.
The language is eligible for a project, which means that the subdomain can be created once there is an active community and a localized interface, as described in the language proposal policy. You can discuss the creation of this language project on this page.
Kirmanjki (Northern Zazaki) is spoken in Tunceli, Erzincan, Erzurum, Sivas, Gumushane, Mus (Varto), Kayseri (Sariz) provinces. Its sub-dialects are:
- Border dialects like Sarız, Koçgiri (Giniyan-idiom)
- Selcan, Zülfü. (1998) "Grammatik der Zaza-Sprache" Wissenschaft und Technik Verlag Berlin, ISBN 3-928943-96-0.
- Paul, Ludwig. (1998) Zazaki "Grammatik und Versuch einer Dialektologie" Dr. Ludwig Reichert Verlag Wiesbaden, ISBN 3-89500-098-1.
- Paul, Ludwig. (1998) "The Position of Zazaki Among West Iranian languages" University of Hamburg,.
- Lynn Todd, Terry. (1985) "A Grammar of Dimili" University of Michigan,.
- Gippert, Jost. (1996) "Historical Development of Zazaki" Frankfurt University,.
- Gajewski, Jon. (2003) "Evidentiality in Zazaki" Massachusetts Institute of Technology,.
- Gajewski, Jon. (2004) "Zazaki Notes" Massachusetts Institute of Technology,.
- Larson, Richard. and Yamakido, Hiroko. (2006) "Zazaki as Double Case-Marking" Stony Brook University and University of Arizona,.
- Support - As a sysop of the Wikipediya Kırmancki (Wikipediya Zazakiyê Zımey), I am proposing a Kirmanjki (Northern Zazaki) Wiktionary edition. Northern Zazaki is one of spoken languages in Turkey, and there is an increasing interest among young native speakers towards developing the language. --Mirzali
- Support - Northern Zazaki is one of dialects of Zazaki language. I believe that all Zaza people will support and edit the "Wikipediya Kirmanjki" like they support Wikipediya Zazaki (diq) at http://diq.wikipedia.org .--Belekvor 19:38, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
- Support - I support wholeheartedly the wiktionary project for Northern Zazaki. --Asya 18:43, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- Support - I wholeheartedly support the creation of a Kirmanjki Wiktionary. The Kirmanjki (Northern Zazaki) is a rich and beautiful language. It would be very nice if this project would be granted in the near future. --Kagan 03:19, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
- Support Mikhailov Kusserow (talk) 03:58, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
- Support --Eymen 13:32, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
- Support --Erdemaslancan 12:50, 30 October 2011 (UTC)
- Support I support this project. --Kurdbuddha 16:38, 19 February 2012 (UTC)
Other discussion 
- Project is eligible. --Millosh 12:02, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
- ↑ Ethnologue on * Northern Zazaki