From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
- AFT5 v.1 launched
- Initial activation of clicktracking bugzilla:32992
- Random sample doubled in size
- Clicktracking data was not being correctly logged. Patch deployed by Roan and logger re-enabled.
- Missing data for period 2011-12-20 - 2012-01-04
- Bug found in AFT option 3 which caused AFT to fail silently when user attempted to submit a comment without a rating (ca 25% of comments missing).
- Widget and CTA events data not reliable for option 3 for period 2012-01-05 - 2012-01-09 (12pm PST)
- Released feedback link and overlay widget
- Activated new clicktracking events
- Bug found in the AFT5 loader, affecting which clicktracking placement id to use. Overlay impressions were recorded as bottom impressions. Patch written by Reha and deployed by Sam.
- All clicktracking logs affected by this bug up to 2012-01-17 (11:30 PST)
- SOPA blackout, AFT still enabled on a number of additional articles.
- Missing data for period 2012-01-17 (9pm PST) - 2012-01-18 (9pm PST) for all articles other than those related to SOPA
- Clicktracking accidentally disabled due to ops work at 10am PST. Filter re-enabled by Diederik in the afternoon.
- Missing data on 2012-01-26 (10am - 6:30pm PST)
- Survey CTA enabled at 100% (12pm PST)
- Deployed patch to make event count for
optionN-triggerD-click-overlaymatch count for
optionN-impression-overlay. Until this deployment an impression logged for the bottom widget before a click on the trigger would not result in a second impression captured when displaying the overlay widget.
- Survey CTA disabled (12pm PST), edit CTA restored at 100%
- Bug found that prevented
*-cta_edit-button_click-*events from being logged. Patch deployed at 3pm PST. All logs since launch up to this deployment have 0 records for this event, despite having successfully tracked edit CTA impressions, edit attempts and edit completions.
- Entirely disabled AFT4 signup and survey CTA, leaving only the edit CTA running; disabled sampling for AFT4 clicktracking: AFT4 edit CTA events are now logged at 100%; added page_titles and rev_ids to all AFT5 CTA and edit events (3.30pm PST)
- Deployed the new feedback links (Option A and Option E); found bug that affects all CTA events in AFT5 and all events coming from Option X. A fix has been written and will be deployed on March 28. Clicktracking and AFT data are not usable between March 21 and the next deployment.