Steward requests/SUL requests/2012-07
|Please do not post any new comments on this page. This is a discussion archive first created on 01 July 2012, although the comments contained were likely posted before and after this date. See current discussion.|
I want to usurp the following accounts (I'm of the fr wiki)
- Not done, these wikis have active bureaucrats, please ask locally. --Luckas msg 14:39, 1 July 2012 (UTC)
I want to be renamed to ... with the following accounts // I want to usurp the following accounts
- Mates (talk) 19:45, 2 July 2012 (UTC) I was told on catalan wiki that catalan wikibooks have no active bureaucrats. SUL account request. Thanks --
I want to usurp the following accounts
Note: I created these accounts a long time back with a now defunct email address. I've complicated matters by creating another account Chris55too on q with my existing email address. That can be deleted. --Chris55 (talk) 12:37, 6 July 2012 (UTC)
- Not done Both projects you mentioned have local bureaucrats. Please contact them by using the request pages as can be found here. Trijnsteltalk 19:30, 8 July 2012 (UTC)
Hi, I have an account named liao on multiple wiki websites already, including en.wikipedia, zh.wikipedia, en.wikibooks.org, etc
I want to usurp the account liao on meta.wikimedia.org . It may or may not belong to me. The automatic unified login process cannot automatically merge it under my name.
- Not done You should contact the local bureaucrats of Meta-Wiki on Meta:Changing username. Trijnsteltalk 19:30, 8 July 2012 (UTC)
I want to usurp the following accounts:
The first account had only one edit 8 years ago, others none. I wish to own them to contribute in all wiki sites with an unified account.Thanks! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Josephk (talk • contribs) 04:13, 8 July 2012 (UTC)
- Not done All three projects you mentioned have local bureaucrats. Please contact them by using the request pages as can be found here. Trijnsteltalk 19:30, 8 July 2012 (UTC)
- Done at enwiki. MBisanz talk 20:53, 8 July 2012 (UTC)
I want to usurp the following account (I'm of the fr wiki).
- De.wikiversity has one active bureaucrat: MichaelFrey. Please request it on his user talk page, v:de:User talk:MichaelFrey. Trijnsteltalk 21:50, 18 July 2012 (UTC)
I created Godnew3 because already created 아라(Currently 아라 (휴면)) in Korean Wikipedia. User 아라 (휴면) contributed of one at July 13, 2009(View contribution). So I renamed 아라, also English Wikipeda, Meta-Wiki, Commons, but 아라's SUL account is created because old user made account, so not coordinate account because it dosn't match password. I want SUL account.
- So, you want a SUL account for 아라 right? — MA (audiencia) 10:27, 23 July 2012 (UTC)
Hello, I recently requested a change of username on EN:WP from millermk90 to millermk. This was successful, and I was able to usurp the local account millermk. However, a global account millermk still exists. This means I am unable to use the name millermk on any other projects because account creation is blocked (as a unified login already exists). I'm not sure exactly how this problem needs to be solved, but perhaps the global account simply needs to be deleted, and then I can go to centralauth on EN:WP and create a global account?
Just in case there is any question about my identity (since I cannot login to the millermk account on meta) I left a note on my talk page over on EN:WP confirming that I am in fact the one requesting this change. You can see that here
--18.104.22.168 08:12, 29 July 2012 (UTC)