Talk:Database queries on MediaWiki
From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
Help required on this article!user:sjc
- If I remember correct, English wikipedia's database query is disabled. Even sysop cannot use it. I think I saw an Announcement around May or sometime after that.
- Only on English. Someone snuck this through in July when I was out of town.
- Though I am not sure, maybe some other big wikipedias are also without database query. At least japanese wikipedia is. Tomos 21:11, 29 Aug 2003 (UTC)
- It works fine. All were broken for half a day due to a configuration problem, which is since fixed. --Brion VIBBER 21:15, 29 Aug 2003 (UTC)
- I was quite sure that it hasn't been working for over a month, but now I checked it, and it's working. :) Thanks! Tomos 21:45, 29 Aug 2003 (UTC)
- According to this link, cur table has been dropped since mediawiki v.1.5. So, why did you spend so much time explaining it? Is this revision outdated? Can you add more details about other tables?