From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
The FDC process is meant to be community led, and the community is encouraged to actively participate in the funds dissemination process. If you have feedback that you would like to provide, please use one of the links below:
- For questions, comments or clarifications about the FDC process or the FDC portal, please discuss them with the FDC support staff on the question page.
- The FDC support staff members currently are Anasuya Sengupta, Katy Love, and Winifred Olliff. Heather Walls is the designer of the FDC portal, and supporting the improvement of the portal. You can also send email to FDCsupportwikimedia.org, though public discussions are preferred.
- The Ombudsperson for the 2012 FDC is Susana Morais (Lusitana).
- The Board representatives for the 2012 FDC are Jan-Bart de Vreede and Patricio Lorente.
- For comments and discussions with Funds Dissemination Committee members, please see comments for the FDC.
- The seven FDC members for 2012 are Ali Haidar Khan (Tonmoy), Anders Wennersten, Arjuna Rao Chavala (Arjunaraoc), Dariusz Jemielniak (Pundit), Mike Peel, Sydney Poore (FloNight) and Yuri Perohanych (Perohanych).