Read This Before Starting 
- Comments are welcome! This page is open for any inputs the Wikimedia community may have in regard to the Brazil Catalyst Project.
- create a topic for your input, and place new inputs under older inputs.
- sign your comments/inputs using the format "Name - time - date" (See: How to Sign Your Post)
- The discussions set here should follow the spirit of How to use article talk pages and its Good Practices
Page name 
The title of the page is quite weird, can I move it to Brazil Catalyst Project? If this is supposed to be one among other global projects, I suggest to use categories instead of subpages hierarchy: I've added this page and all subpages to Category:Brazil Catalyst Project, see also RfD. Thanks, Nemo 10:02, 23 December 2010 (UTC)
- I am concerned of having the page moved now...there are links from many other wikis to this page. If you guarantee the redirect function will be fine, so yes, pls, go ahead. Any doubts, pls write me at firstname.lastname@example.org (and yes, this is a WMF Global team project) Tks, --Carol Rossini 01:57, 29 December 2010 (UTC)
- Redirects will be preserved: I hate deleted redirects and linkrot. :-) Thank you, Nemo 09:37, 29 December 2010 (UTC)