effeietsanders: access to foundation website, boardmember of Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland, sysop on nl.wikipedia.org ; nl.wikimedia.org ; nl.wikisource.org. babel: nl ; en-2 ; fr-1 ; de-1 ; la-1. Further orginizing Wikimedia Conference Netherlands. (don't know if it is appropriate in here) Effeietsanders 17:49, 10 April 2006 (UTC) Ah, my username on OTRS is "eia". Effeietsanders 17:50, 10 April 2006 (UTC)
Is some table usefull, with all languages, and with every language about three links (just like , , [N]) to users who speak the language? If the list of users grows, it won't be possible to find the person who speaks a certain language. Effeietsanders 21:42, 28 May 2006 (UTC)
Updated information on Board queue 
According to Angela, the following people, in addition to the ones listed, have access to the Board queue:
- Aurevilly / Jean-Christophe Chazalette (read only)
- Brad Patrick
- JeLuF (read-only)
- Kelly Martin
- Monica Guerrero
- Is the above accurate?
- OTRS states: "Emails sent to board at wikimedia.org are dealt with here by anyone with an official position." Many of the people above do not seem to meet this definition, and some aren't even member of the ComCom. How is membership of the Board queue currently handled? Could the information in the aforementioned page be updated to reflect this, please?
- Some of these individuals appear to be no longer active (Villy) or have resigned their position (Maveric149). Should they be removed from queue access, and if so, who is able to do so?
--Eloquence 21:00, 13 September 2006 (UTC)
- It's moot now; the Board queue is being closed and mail previously sent there redirected to other places; nothing should be sent there now except by mistake from people who don't update their address books. In practice only a handful were answering and most going unanswered for too long because it wasn't being seen by the appropriate eyes. Will update the page. Mindspillage (spill yours?) 21:17, 13 September 2006 (UTC)
- (I should note also to clarify that Kelly, Essjay, and I had access only to clear the queue of things that did not belong there by junking, closing, or moving it.) Mindspillage (spill yours?) 21:19, 13 September 2006 (UTC)
Reword to reflect the nature of the info a bit 
I think that a small reword might be a good idea to reflect the nature of the information on the project page - just to let folk know that this isn't a comprehensive list - rather that some volunteers have chosen to make public some information.. I think that would be clearer! thought? Privatemusings 00:19, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
Help needed 
Hello, Please could you have a look at my File:Royan_frontdemer_1960.jpg. I placed "OTRS pending" models on it (I don't know much about the use of it, maybe I mistook, don't hesitate to modify) on the timestamp I mentioned, the day when I sent an email to Yvon to ask for his permission. I am (still) waiting for their answer. Thanks, Jack ma 18:40, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
Why you blocked me? Article Conceição das Alagoas, in Portuguese, I have a picture to improve the article. Answer me please, just want to improve the desert image is Wikipedia. My language is Portuguese, has been kind enough to answer me in my language ... João Gilberto Mendonça 12:06, 19 January 2010 —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) .
Arnulf Rainer-Foto 
Guten Tag! Für das Buch "Wir vom Jahrgang 1932", Wartberg-Verlag, würde ich gerne die Abbildung von Arnulf Rainer http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Arnulf_Rainer,_Sternsucher,_1994,_ein_Film_von_Herbert_Br%C3%B6dl.jpg verwenden. Falls möglich bitte ich Sie um einen kurzen schriftlichen Vermerk an email@example.com, in dem Sie mir das für alle Auflagen der Publikation genehmigen; als User ist zwar Oberau angegeben, im Übrigen wird aber auf OTRS verwiesen. Als Fotocredit würde ich Oberau/CC-BY-SA 3.0 angeben, es sei etwas anderes ist erforderlich. Als Bildgeber stünde dem Copyrightinhaber auch ein Belegexemplar zu, wenn Sie das in Anspruch nehmen wollen bitte um Bekanntgabe einer Zustelladresse. Vielen Dank für Ihr Entgegenkommen, mit freundlichen Grüßen Helmuth Santler
I'm not sure whether Rlevse technically still has access, but he has exercised his right to vanish, and all permissions have been removed from his account. WilliamH 22:17, 16 October 2011 (UTC)
I reverted this edit since I can't check whether it was performed by someone who's allowed to (username is hidden from the log). Please put the information back if it is legitimate. Effeietsanders (talk) 11:03, 30 May 2012 (UTC)