|Please do not post any new comments on this page. This is a discussion archive first created on 01 March 2011, although the comments contained were likely posted before and after this date. See current discussion or the archives index.|
|This section is for completed requests that a website be blacklisted|
Spamming by multiple IPs along a 209.29.* range; see User:COIBot/LinkReports/cineastaleonardo.blogspot.com for the full report. :| TelCoNaSpVe :| 08:18, 5 March 2011 (UTC)
Spammed to sn.wikipedia, ten.wikipedia and possibly elsewhere by several different IPs and throwaway accounts. Jafeluv 00:52, 6 March 2011 (UTC)
- sn:No protection 79 by 188.8.131.52 — — —
- sn:Protection 1 by 184.108.40.206 — — —
- sn:Iya nanti inshaAllah main ke UTP siapa ketua PPI nya skr 89 by 220.127.116.11 — — —
- sn:PS9 7 LED 1024 768132 ppi 37 by 18.104.22.168 — — —
- sn:Schedule of protection to the minor Jajajaja 12 by 22.214.171.124 — — —
- Schedule of protection to the minor Jajajaja 12 by
- 913 2011 02 02 10 34 52 ID iryKDp9qO 200ppiEL20 NGP6 87 by and
- I m sure he s credit has finished 55 by
Turkish porn/escort spam
MER-C 03:43, 7 March 2011 (UTC)
- Added. --EdBever 09:06, 7 March 2011 (UTC)
URL shortener. MER-C 13:50, 11 March 2011 (UTC)
URL shortener. MER-C 02:53, 14 March 2011 (UTC)
- Added. --EdBever 07:53, 14 March 2011 (UTC)
Examples: http://www.koreanwikiproject.com/wiki/index.php?title=Special:RecentChanges http://www.stonetrip.com/developer/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=20809 Another wiki's blacklist: http://www.zabbix.org/mw/index.php5?title=MediaWiki:Spam-blacklist&oldid=555&printable=yes
And multiple other examples can be found on google: http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=thedirsite#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=thedirsite.com+wiki&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=98286c98e5a0f890
- Declined There does not seem to be link placement on Foundations sites which would be the only reason for listing here. Thanks --Herby talk thyme 09:21, 15 March 2011 (UTC)
- What about prevention of spam? If other wiki's are getting spammed with the same links what makes you think wikimdia sites won't get hit in the future? I'm also using a blacklist extension, which without those sites listed is very ineffective. I have captcha on, email registration and blacklist extension which reads of this list and still getting spammed every day for the last week. Really annoying.
Essay mill spam. MER-C 09:42, 15 March 2011 (UTC)
Generic Chinese knockoff spam 38.0
- Similar domains
"has focused on commercial of best quality & cheap & discount"
"We can nearly ship all the packages to all over the world"
"If you have ordered more than" X "products, we will add" Y% "discount more since your"
"if the item is temporary out of stock or the quality issue involved"
MER-C 11:37, 16 March 2011 (UTC)
URL shortener. MER-C 12:25, 17 March 2011 (UTC)
URL shortener. MER-C 09:18, 18 March 2011 (UTC)
Massive cross-wiki spamming. MER-C 12:37, 20 March 2011 (UTC)
URL shortener. MER-C 05:02, 27 March 2011 (UTC)
- plus lots, lots more. See reports and users with 70.xxx IP addresses.
Massive cross-wiki refspam, already blacklisted on the French Wikipedia. MER-C 06:33, 27 March 2011 (UTC)
Generic Chinese knockoff spam 39.0
- Similar domains
"Powered by Asics Running Shoes"
"The main point is we don't accept" $SOMETHING "are used and even worn"
"please take care of our company's retail Web site specify"
MER-C 11:29, 28 March 2011 (UTC)