From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
- I think:
- The best place to discuss that would be its talk page.
- The examples would be much clearer if they also included the effects.
- There should be just one mechanism for this. If there's no reason to keep the first, then drop it.
- Aliter 19:29, 20 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- I have read your Propagation of changes. It is somthing interesting in this very problematic argument. Actualy I found two problem
- It is assumed that anyone who edit a file will follow this method
- It is assumed that only an edit a time is done and that a page is uptated to reflect the most recent version language before it is edit. What happen if someone edit his language page without having uptated his page before?
- AnyFile 15:51, 12 Apr 2005 (UTC)