Have just made a few copy edits. Hope they are ok. Anne Frazer Victorbyron 02:29, 22 December 2011 (UTC)
- No problems. Do more. ;) --LauraHale 05:27, 22 December 2011 (UTC)
- Is it bad form to edit directly? Wanted to note a small fix under the India section. It currently reads "During the December 2011 WMF fund raising appeal, an Indian woman and man were featured as part of the appeal." There were three Indian men in the appeals. Do you want me to make the change directly? Thanks! Matthew (WMF) (talk) 01:33, 28 March 2012 (UTC)
We're looking for help filling out the perspectives section. :) As much information that can be added should be added. If the article gets too long, we can break the article into several parts. Any information that can be added would be appreciated. Most people probably only know their own projects and spaces and networks… so what you can add, it is appreciated. :) The goal of compiling this information is to gain a perspective on the current role of women around the world, leadership roles they have, content related to them, content they are creating. This will provide both a historical benchmark and provide insight into areas the WMF and Chapters can consider working on in terms of engaging women.
The following are some ideas as to what can be included:
- Current female chapter board members. (Or a note that a country has no chapter, or a country has no women on the chapter board.)
- History of women being on a chapter's board.
- Total female membership in a chapter.
- History of female membership in a chapter.
- Current female employees working for the chapter. (Or a note that the chapter has no employees.)
- History of female employees working for the chapter.
- History and involvement of women in GLAM projects in a country.
- The number of women in the country who have attended international WMF related conferences and meetings. Funding provided by WMF, the chapter and others for the women to attend.
- The number, percentage and history of women attending meet ups in the country.
- Leadership roles (admin, oversighter, project coordinator) for women in a country on wiki projects like Wikipedia, Wikibooks, Wikinews, Wiktionary, Commons, Meta, Wikispecies, Incubator, Mediawiki.
- The type, total and quality of content on Wikipedia related to women in a country, comparison to similar content featuring men.
- Content areas where women in a country are editing.
- The type of contributions women from a country are making (wikignoming, DYKs, Good Articles, Featured Articles, admin tasks, tag clean up, content creation, etc.)
--LauraHale 05:59, 22 December 2011 (UTC)
worth adding 
in country perspective section it would be worth mentioning also if there were organized/are ongoing/ are planned special projects targeting women and/or to empower woman through Wikipedia or other wiki-projects. this information totally change the perspective of nrs such as "spanish wikinews in ukraine" or "number of female employees".. --Lantuszka 20:08, 27 December 2011 (UTC)
How can a man participate? 
Headline is pretty clear. I think it's important to know all perspectives (Including men) about gender gap to build the best solution. 126.96.36.199 13:59, 12 February 2012 (UTC)
The third day I think! Siska.Doviana
Foundation's section? 
Ops, I jumped in late, but I wonder what is the significance of the Foundation's section, on the topic of women's perspectives in each country? Especially that it focuses a certain time frame (2011 Fundraiser) and a specific occasions (summer of research), so what are the helpful indications that we get from those, specifically? Thanks, Moushira (talk) 20:11, 18 August 2012 (UTC)