From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
with Experience 
- Ken Bogan: Layed off a South Central LA factory :(
- Optim: Worked as article writer. Studying Computer Science. Could make a good admin, programmer (java, VBNET, C), writer, translator (Greek<->English), webdesigner, etc. If you want to hire me, click here!
- Hashar : network engineer, not willing to go back to Paris.
- Shorne Overqualified, overintelligent, undercredentialled, underdesired, unmarketable, unemployed piece of refuse on the capitalist scrap heap.
- Jmabel Masters in Computer Science, 25-year career in the field. I've done everything from 3D CAD for architects to medical records to integrated voice and text messaging. Was director of development at Saltmine prior to the dotcom bust, have been contracting and consulting since (both in Seattle and in several European locations), but am currently taking a bit of a sabbatical and treating Wikipedia like a full time job. Open to possibilities, probably will resume active job search January 2005. I'd love to do another Seattle-based startup.
- Xiong: Full-throttle dilettante. A lifetime of Attention Deficit Disorder combined with genius and talent to produce a total failure. But hey, it's better than McDonald's!
- Project2501a Computer scientist, 6 years of experience in programming, in well, name it, i've done it, stuck currently in Greece, looking to get the hell out of there. drop me a message, if you would like me to email you a copy of my resume.
- Killerdark: My last jobs were as a System Administrator. I am also world traveller. Currently I'm enjoying a few years of relaxation, and I have a few ideas of how to be very productive for Wikipedia in that time, both in writing in Wikipedia and by fullfilling image requests. I am willing to switch to a more common name and I can provide my own funds.
without Experience 
- Anonunit: High school student. Class of 2006.
- Bumm13: Unless "experience" working shitty two-bit jobs counts for something. (Bumm13 takes a number)
- en:User:FrankB Sad sad little college student
- AaronPeterson 21:27, 6 Aug 2004 (UTC) I thought this list would be huge! I've been spending more time wiki editing than looking for a job, that's probably why I want to have a job doing wiki stuff.
- en:User:Adjam Comp sci student, no work experience, working 10 hours a week... yesss!
- Alphax Comp Sci & EEE student, no work experience, no car, out of town.
- DarkEvil College student, not searching for a job right now because none needed.
- ONEder Boy College kid, no real work experience. Unless you cound volunteering.
- Too young. :) ~Linuxerist L / T 02:57, 4 April 2006 (UTC)
- TJ Spyke: It's hard to get hired when you got fired from your first job after only 2 months.
- vatsan34: College passed out: waiting for call from company in which I'm placed a year ago. :P
with Ambiguous Level of Experience 
- Lighthead Astronomer, self-taught.