I have authored numerous MediaWiki extensions. Most are available at http://opensource.case.edu/projects/MediaWikiHacks. Most of these are running at http://wiki.case.edu
Partial List of Extensions
The following is a partial list of extensions I have authored. The list at http://opensource.case.edu/projects/MediaWikiHacks is probably more up to date.
- Google Map Extension -- an extension to display inline Google Maps in your wiki
- XML Data Embedding Extension -- an extension to allow embedding of XML in pages
- PubCookie integration extension -- how to integrate PubCookie with MediaWiki
- External authentication with MediaWiki
- Graphviz extension -- extension to embed Graphviz graphs
- Graph generating special page -- generate graphs of your wiki layout and export info as XML and Graphviz markup
- Touchgraph -- renders a Touchgraph of your wiki
- WikiFeeds - A feed generator for MediaWiki that is much better than the built-in one
- AJAX Watcher - Watch activity on a wiki in real-time using AJAX
- My MediaWiki extension and plugin repository
I do not frequently check pages on this wiki for updates or questions. If you want to get in touch with me, please leave a comment at http://wiki.case.edu/User:Gregory.Szorc.