screenshot of deletion form with Ajax sysop.
AJAX sysop dynamically loads information, modifies pages, and submits queries for quick sysop'ing (screenshots: deletion form, Special:Contribution, patrolling).
This script should be fully compatible with Firefox 2+ (and other gecko browsers), Chrome, Safari 2+, Opera 9+, and Internet Explorer 6+. Please report bugs or suggestions on User talk:Pathoschild.
See also bugzilla:31270 and .
- list subpages of both associated namespaces.
- if on a user page, show block log.
- checkbox to hide rollbacks from recentchanges and watchlists.
- AJAX rollback links.
This is a checklist of tasks to complete for the experimental rewritten version of this script.
use jQuery instead of MooTools.
merge with StewardScript.
- re-implement features
list subpages when deleting.
show block log when deleting user pages.
show AJAX rollback links on Special:Contributions.
show AJAX patrol links on Special:RecentChanges and Special:Watchlist.
checkbox on Special:Contributions to enable bot-mode rollback.
- new Ajax Sysop features
show incoming links when deleting.
show AJAX rollback links on any page that has a rollback link.
show AJAX patrol links on any page that has a patrol link.
show AJAX revert-move links on any page that has a revert-move link.
- Not implemented because the script cannot know whether to move the talk page and subpages. For example, if a vandal moves a page to a title with subpages, the revert would incorrectly move those subpages with it.
align patrol/rollback links on Special:RecentChanges and Special:Watchlist (maybe?).
- new StewardScript features
add 'lock' button to CentralAuth.
- Add your name to the user list below to get code updates. (If you're not on the list, the script might unexpectedly stop working for you one day if there's a major change.)
- Add the following code to User:your user name/common.js. To enable it for all users on a wiki, add it to MediaWiki:Common.js instead.
* Ajax sysop
* by [[m:user:Pathoschild]] <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Pathoschild/Scripts/Ajax_sysop>
See also