From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
I'm richard Morris user w:User:Salix alba on the English wikipedia.
Some ideas related to Semantic MediaWiki and semantic web in general.
- Some method for creating intersections of categories
- Using w:TouchGraph or similar to view the relationships of data in wikipedia in a graphical form. This could help in identifying closly related articles and weekly linked articles which could do with some more linking.
- A general semantic web graphing application. Which could draw a graph of any semantic information. For example population of countries verses GDP of countries.
- Field-value pairs
- de:Benutzer:Duesentrieb/Semantic Wiki Web
- Categorization with field-value pairs
- Loose tagging
Things I'm not so keen on
- Ontology - an imposible goal.
- Permaculture information web A project applying semantic ideas to a plant database.
Other stuff I'd like to do
- Building a per country flora of plants.