||Deze gebruiker heeft het Nederlands als moedertaal.
||Dieser Benutzer beherrscht Deutsch auf hohem Niveau.
||Deze gebroeker haet good benöl van 't Limburgs.
||Deêze gebruker praot vloeiend Zeêuws.
||This user has intermediate knowledge of English.
||Cet utilisateur dispose d’un niveau intermédiaire de connaissance en français.
||It Frysk fan dizze meidogger is ridlik.
||Questo utente può contribuire con un livello elementare in italiano.
||Dissen Benutser behärsket Seeltersk ap gruundlääsende Ieuwene.
I am Steinbach, formerly Caesarion. I am more or less active on several Wikipedias and some test-Wikipedias here. I am a sysop on the Dutch, Limburgic and West Frisian Wikipedias. Typically I am known under different aliases on various Wikipedias, though I am currently diminishing their number (see below).
I'm here on meta just because I have a child-like adoration of languages and multilingualism. I used to frequent, almost inhabit, the Requests for new languages page. I am an Aspergerian and I am Dutch. These are my chief abberations. I am neither able nor willing to change either ;-).
I'm much involved in creating Wikipedias for lesser languages, especially the West Germanic ones.
If you have some time to spare and are unexpectedly interested in me, you can read my user pages at several wikis (warning: Not all user pages contain much valuable information).
Or otherwise take a look at my personal hobby horse: a List of languages most in need of a Wikipedia. This concept will be worked out somewhat less subjectively and randomly at /Wikipedialess languages - Europe (more continents to come).
In ten years or less... 
- All languages with over half a million speakers will have their own wikis and possibly all with more than 100,000 speakers as well.
- All languages in Europe, however small or endangered, will have their own Wikipedias, and most of them will be large enough to serve as real encyclopedias.
- All of the wikis in the major languages of India will have reached the size of big (>100,000) Wikipedias.
- The major African languages will, due to increased prosperity, finally have picked up their Wikipedias.
- Native American emancipation will have caused the NA language Wikipedias to grow.
- A few Indigenous Australian languages will also have their own Wikipedias.
- There will be no official languages without Wikipedias.
- The English Wikipedia, however, will have passed the top by long.