||This user has intermediate knowledge of English.
At Meta, I have been involved in writing up about research sprints, translating documents and messages. See also my WikiCV.
Alternative accounts 
Here is a list of accounts I have used.
- User:Whym - most of my activities, including the work for the WMF, is done under this account.
- User:Whymbot - bot for repetitive minor edits and other routine works.
- en:User:Ymatsubara - for the sole purpose of using researcher access in WSoR 2011.
- en:User:Whooym - for avoiding the naming conflict in certain wikis in the past.
My research sprints and software tools 
- WikiHadoop - a Hadoop module to easily split and distribute compressed MediaWiki dump XMLs to a number of computing nodes.
- RevDiffSearch - a full-text search system to enable efficiently finding revisions containing a given text fragment.
- WikiSentiment - a sentiment analysis system to classify talk page messages by learning from coded messages.
I award you the Wikidoop Barnstar for your tireless work on getting Hadoop and the Wikimedia XML files to live peacefully together. Drdee 13:46, 21 July 2011 (UTC)