Please withdraw your false accusation where you accuse me of sockpuppetry on the en:CFS talk page, which another user pointed me to (I am not following WP anymore).
I have only one IP, a fixed one, and none of these are it. I also have only one account, which has only been used for normal editing. Guido den Broeder 15:05, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
- I've clarified my comments there now - Alison ❤ 18:46, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
- Hardly. Who is this 'someone else' and why would you believe them? You can easily check this yourself, after all. Guido den Broeder 19:24, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
- Guido - I've clarified it further here now, and have followed up with ArbCom. Sorry about all the confusion. My fault - Alison ❤ 21:14, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
- And here in the block log - Alison ❤ 05:59, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
Please help me cancel a REDIRECT
Dear Alison ...
My name is Raymond Aaron. I have a Wikipedia article "Raymond Aaron". I am also on the Board of Directors of The Transformational Leadership Council formed by Jack Canfield. At the moment, "Transformational Leadership Council" is REDIRECTED to "Jack Canfield". I have been authorized by the Board to create an article for Transformational Leadership Council as it has grown in notability now to the point where it merits its own article, not just a REDIRECT. I understand that an Administrator may cancel a REDIRECT. Would you please cancel the REDIRECT for me and notify me (either here or by email email@example.com) so that I may fulfill my Board duty of creating a separate article for TLC. Thank you.
- 126.96.36.199 14:20, 9 February 2009 (UTC)Raymond Aaron
- Hi Raymond. The article Transformational Leadership Council doesn't currently exist right now on Wikipedia. I see you tried to create it before and it was deleted (You just had the word 'Xxx' in it). You can easily just go ahead and create it again if you like, but note that it needs to have relevant, notable content for it to survive. That's what happened your previous revision.
- I suggest you go ahead and create the article in your own userspace - at User:Raymondaaron/Transformational Leadership Council, for example. Then when it's ready and you're happy with it, it's an easy matter to move it into place in the main Wiki space. Just let me know when it's done and I can help you with that. Best of luck with the article! - Alison ❤ 20:24, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
PLEASE HELP ME. Every time I enter "Transformational Leadership Council" into the search function to create a new article, I get REDIRECTED to Jack Canfield. There must be an article which is simply a REDIRECT. Can you please cancel the REDIRECT? 188.8.131.52 15:10, 12 February 2009 (UTC)Raymond Aaron
Notice of review of adminship
In accordance with Meta:Administrators/Removal and because you have made fewer than ten logged actions over the past six months, your adminship is under review at Meta:Administrators/Removal/October 2009. If you would like to retain your adminship, please sign there before 2009-10-9. Kind regards, —Anonymous DissidentTalk 15:14, 2 October 2009 (UTC)
- Done - thanks :) I was away for 6 months or so - Alison ❤ 01:32, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
This came after the confirmation closed, but I am sure he would appreciate the support regardless. :) Ottava Rima 03:11, 3 March 2010 (UTC)
- Gah! Thanks, though, Ottava - Alison ❤ 03:21, 3 March 2010 (UTC)
Notice of review of adminship
Hello Alison. In accordance with Meta:Administrators/Removal and because you have made fewer than ten logged actions over the past six months, your adminship is under review at Meta:Administrators/Removal/October 2010. If you would like to retain your adminship, please sign there before April 29, 2013. Kind regards, --dferg ☎ talk 14:36, 25 October 2010 (UTC)
Notice of removal of adminship
I regret to inform you that, in accordance with Meta:Administrators/Removal and as a result of your inactivity, administrator rights have been removed from your account. Please see Meta:Administrators/Removal/October 2011 for details. Kind regards, vvvt 16:13, 3 October 2011 (UTC)