Request for permission processed
- Ok. Thanks. Ejs-80 13:04, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
- By the way, it doesn't seem to be archived yet, but thanks anyway. Ejs-80 13:07, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
- You're welcome. Ejs-80 17:27, 13 November 2007 (UTC)
Thanks for taking the time to translate my statement. Regards. Adambro 12:57, 13 November 2007 (UTC)
- No problem. Ejs-80 17:27, 13 November 2007 (UTC)
Finnish pages on Foundation website
Hi, I notice you have been recently active on meta and you are good at Finnish and English. And as you pointed out, Mzlla who made once translation of WMF official website has been inactive long before. So Finnish pages on WMF website are vastly outdated. Would you be interested in cooperating with us and updating those pages?
Cheers, --Aphaia 02:34, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
- Well, why not. I could translate at least some of them (or all of them, if there are not too many). –Ejs-80 10:41, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
- Cool. Could you please give a look to Wikimedia:Category:Pages_to_update_-_fi? Finnish home page (Wikimedia:Etusivu) was build some time in 2005 and need to update (see the current English version at Wikimedia:Home). Translation can be done at Translation requests/WMF/Home/fi. If you have any question, please feel free to put it to Meta talk:Babylon. Cheers, --Aphaia 11:27, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
Etusivu on vielä hetken muokattavissa
- Tein nyt muutaman muutoksen, vaikka eihän tuolta kovin paljon paranneltavaa löytynyt. Hyvä, että etusivu saatiin päivitettyä. –Ejs-80 21:20, 29 July 2009 (UTC)
- Hei, katsoisitko etusivun keskustelun? Kukaan ei kai huomannut kun puhelin sinne. --Oe 21:47, 29 July 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for your help translating my election statement and the statements of the other candidates! Especially with this many candidates (and some people, like me, not able to keep the statement short) I am incredibly grateful. James (T C) 11:57, 22 January 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for the thanks! No problem. –Ejs-80 12:05, 22 January 2010 (UTC)
Thank you for taking the time to translate my statement. -- Avi 15:25, 22 January 2010 (UTC)
- Ole hyvä / you’re welcome. –Ejs-80 16:37, 22 January 2010 (UTC)
And my thanks for the translations
My Steward 2010 failure!
Thanks! :D I <3 you anyways! --Fail 05:53, 7 February 2010 (UTC)
IP-osoitteesi (220.127.116.11), eston tunnus (#286991) ja eston kohde (18.104.22.168)
Tästä IP:stä ei pitäisi olla mahdollista vandalismi. Olen asiallisesti korjannut ja luonut artikkeleita, silti minulle tulee estoja aina viikon tai kahden jälkeen edellisen eston päätyttyä.
- Johtuu siitä, että tuo IP on yhteiskäyttöosoite, ja siitä käsin muokkaavat useat eri käyttäjät. Ehdotan käyttäjätunnuksen hankkimista, sillä sen avulla voi muokata sittenkin, vaikka kyseinen IP estettäisiin. Muutan tuota estoa nyt niin, että voit rekisteröidä tunnuksen. –Ejs-80 22:01, 13 June 2011 (UTC)
Kiitos tiedosta, kyseessä on työkone ja käyttäjiä neljä, rekisteröidyn.
Thanks for your expressing opinion ...
… I am well aware of my monolingualism, and if I was looking to be the primary response to the more lingual activities (conversations, etc.), then it simply would be wrong to promote myself into that space. As I expressed in my self-nomination, I am focusing on the spam fighting and technical aspects of stewardry as the primary area of work, supporting the more lingual areas as I can when necessary. There is only the capacity for 80-90% of the effort with the more commonly available tools, however, global banning, identification of checkuser data, and the like, can only be done with the steward access, for which I currently have to locate and bother a steward. If that is what the community decides is their preference, so be it, I will continue to bother a steward, and contributing to my communities. C'est la vie (vraie). billinghurst sDrewth 07:43, 10 February 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for your comment and the volunteer work that you do. We all have our strengths and weaknesses, and of course it's possible that there's so much need for more stewards who directly work with areas you are interested in that monolingualism shouldn't be that big of an issue. I'm not that familiar with that aspect and cast neutral vote, but I think you'll get elected without my vote. –Ejs-80 08:10, 10 February 2012 (UTC)
- Many are not that familiar with that aspect, it is not as sexy as the other decision making, and that is truly fine with me. The whole thing volunteer bit is I do not consider it to be about me, or individuals, but the process of us all doing our bit for the success of parts, and if we do it well we succeed. So I would like to thank you too for your parts in this big experiment of life, and see you around. :-) billinghurst sDrewth 09:52, 10 February 2012 (UTC)
mielestäni Martti innasen lisäämäni aihe,on oikeutettu, pässi gunnar on tilaltamme kotoisin, mikäli päivitystäni ei hyväksytä pitää pässi gunnar poistaa mmyös martti innasen sivuilta, katson,että estoni on aiheeton. Korjaa tilanne välitömästi. Terv M.Nyberg ajostaipale kuorevesi... PIRTTIMÄKI.