Apa es veritat que ja havia signat. --188.8.131.52 22:24, 2 May 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for showing interest in the fundraising committee. You can see that we've started to develop the Committee structure and I'd like to encourage your thoughts and participation in the formulation of the important role Wikimedians will play in our drive this year. Please leave me a message if you have a specific request from me, otherwise head to the talk pages and lets get started brainstorming! Keegan (WMF), Fundraising 2010 04:29, 8 September 2010 (UTC)
- Replied on my talk page :) Keegan (WMF), Fundraising 2010 04:41, 9 September 2010 (UTC)
Hi Epsilon0 thanks for participating in the RFC. Following the comments I have reworded the pro and against statements and added an entry of “Other proposals to get transparency and give voice to the communities” I am sorry if the initial wording seemed biased.--Gomà 16:31, 30 November 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Gomà, I have seen your new entry, it's a good way. I don't really know the chapters, so i haven't ideas for this entry, but i'll see its development. --Epsilon0 16:38, 30 November 2010 (UTC)
Copyright problem with File:Bilbao meeting 22-02-2010..pdf 
Thank you for uploading File:Bilbao meeting 22-02-2010..pdf. However, it currently is missing information on its copyright status. It may be deleted soon, unless we can determine the license and the source of the file. If you know this information, then you can add a copyright tag to the image description page.
If you have uploaded other files, consider checking that you have specified their license and tagged them, too. You can find a list of files you have created in your upload log. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them at this page. Thanks again for your cooperation. mickit 22:45, 2 December 2010 (UTC)
I have heard you have something to do with the design and control of donation banners. I don't understand why I'm getting a German fundraising banner when I'm connecting to the Spanish Wikipedia(http://es.wikipedia.org). I do feel it as a kind of offense to my language option. Geolocalization shouldn't reign that much. You should not force me to interact in German just because I'm currently in Germany. Mar del Sur 23:29, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you for your prompt reply message... but I don't understand what do you mean with
"So if you are in Germany the Germany chapter is supporting you even if you are user of Spanish projects"
I haven't been supported by any Chapter!! On the contrary, as a member of the community I'm delivering support for many Wikimedia projects. I don't need any kind of support from chapters, and I don't agree the chapters geolocating me to send me banners. Please stop it! Mar del Sur 09:10, 15 December 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for giving attention to my issue and for canalizing it to the person who has to solve it. I participate in an international project and it’s not really nice for me (if not directly contra productive) to receive petitions from chapters at all. I see, this is the first time the Wikimedia Foundation does so. I would be very interested to see comparative figures of the impact associated to this measures (success by fundraising through and not through the chapters). Will the Foundation perhaps publish this at the end of the campaign? Mar del Sur 12:23, 15 December 2010 (UTC)
Wikimania 2012 Bidding Open 
I though you might be interested to know that Wikimania 2012 bidding has officially opened. I hope that the Andorra/Barcelona bid goes ahead and that we see some fantastic bids this year.
Many Thanks Seddon 02:26, 4 January 2011 (UTC) Wikimania 2012 jury moderator
A very good bid will overcome rotation issues which is what Haifa did. If you think you can pull together a similar high quality bid then I would go for it. There is nothing stopping you rebidding the following year (See alexandria, they bid twice winning on thier second attempt with huge improvements). Seddon 13:12, 4 January 2011 (UTC)
Thank you 
I would like to thank you for all of your help translating and organizing translators during this fundraiser. Every time I sent out a request, the translation was completed in record time. Your collaboration was paramount to the success of the campaign and personally, made my job a very pleasant one. I wish you well in the year ahead and hope our paths cross again.Klyman 19:43, 19 January 2011 (UTC)
Movement roles notes 
Hello, the notes from our January meeting are up: Movement roles project/Working group meeting 2011-1-29
I have asked Amir if he would be willing to mediate future discussions about Amical and WM-CAT. I think mediation may help move the discussion along without getting hung up on trivia. –SJ · talk | translate 05:02, 22 February 2011 (UTC)
- I thing it is a great choce. I hope he accepts it. --Gomà 18:49, 28 February 2011 (UTC)
all or not all :) 
edit war 
Please don't edit war on the 'current players and their roles' page. you contributed useful overviews there; try not to feel ownership of the resulting page and let others make their own edits and changes. 184.108.40.206 23:52, 13 May 2011 (UTC)
- This is not an edit war the editions have been discussed in Movement roles mailing list. Please sign in in and so I can answer at your talk page.--Gomà 00:24, 14 May 2011 (UTC))
Moltíssimes gràcies! 
Bon dia Joan, només et volia saludar i donar-te les gràcies. Que tingues un molt bon dia i que et vaja tot molt bé. Fins aviat, records, Claudi/Capsot 06:52, 25 May 2011 (UTC)
candidate statement - please clarify 
Hi, I am translating your candidate statement and I don't understand "greater focus on local language interwikis". Can you please clarify? Ofrahod 19:08, 25 May 2011 (UTC)
- Got you. Thanks. Ofrahod 19:59, 25 May 2011 (UTC)
detailed Q&As to illuminate Foundation work 
Hi Joan, I think that continuing these sorts of detailed questions, and thoughts about the future, is a very good idea.
They shouldn't all come from Alec, I suppose. Part of the fun will be finding people willing from various communities to come up with questions that interest them.
Extra points if you can find a way to integrate this mode of thinking with the continuous review of strategy and specific initiatives, and with something like the regular office hours that staff and others hold. (perhaps individual questions get a page of their own, and their namespace and caetegorization is shared with the namespace for ideas and proposals.)
Good luck! 
Thanks for good wishes and good luck to you, too! --Millosh 21:46, 29 May 2011 (UTC)
And, of course, election-like discussion should be constant, not just for a couple of months per two years. --Millosh 21:55, 29 May 2011 (UTC)
Thank you, Goma 
I read your message on my talk page and will go answer the questions. Your thoughtfulness in bringing this to my attention is very much appreciated. Bdubay 14:37, 29 May 2011 (UTC)
Help compile Objective Data about the Candidates 
Posted to all candidates talk page:
To aid in the fair evaluation of all the candidates, especially those not active on EnWiki, verifiable data about the candidates is being compiled. Anyone is invited to help compile the data since it is all publicly available on-wiki.
But since the people best qualified to help are the candidates themselves, it seems reasonable to ask:
- Which languages do you speak? (voter statement)
- Which projects do you contribute to?
- For each, when was your first edit?
- For each, how many total edits? (exact figures not need)
- Which projects are you an admin on? None
- Are you a bureaucrat? No
- Are you a CheckUser? No
- Are you a steward? No
- Have you served in a verifiable leadership role on a project? (e.g. Like EnWiki's Founder or Arbcom member)
- Have you served in a verifiable leadership role on at the Chapter or Foundation level? (Trustee, etc)
- I am president and founder of Amical Viquipèdia.
Are there any objectively verifiable facts that should be included in this guide but aren't?
- Look at my user page I think I have sumarized there my involvement with the Wikimedia movement.
(Incidentally, this document won't reflect my own personal values or wikipolitical opinions. Ideally it will come to exist outside of my userspace in some neutral, visible location. -- Alecmconroy)
- Also-- the global user manager tool doesn't seem to be working for your username. Try it, it breaks. You're not the only one this happens to.
- Basically, EnWiki users come into an election with a big advantage. To try to even that, it's important to get data on your experience. You might ask es.wp who speak english to come here to meta and share their opinions about the candidates.
- If we have no guidance from global voters and no inter-project discussion, it will come down to name recognition, a picture, and a paragraph. --Alecmconroy 01:17, 1 June 2011 (UTC)
Totally not decided 
Hi Goma, I just wanted to drop you a note saying that I absolutely have not "chosen not to support you". As I've been working, I started with the ones I already know to be worthy of support. Even that I'm not done with-- I stil haven't written anything about SJ.
You not being mentioned is in no way a lack of support. You can tell from my style, I lean towards 'promoting from within' for community representatives, so it made sense to me to start with incumbents and stewards and such. But the simple fact is you haven't been fully evaluated yet, and I hate how rushed this election is and how little information there is from non-EN projects.
--Alecmconroy 09:04, 6 June 2011 (UTC)
Un favoret, sisplau 
Bon dia Joan, l'usuari MaSt m'havia modificat coses essencials del meu text, vaig voler veure si havia fet jo les errades o si algú m'ho havia modificat i dissortadament vaig desar els meus canvis (de fet un retorn a la versió inicial...) en una versió anterior esborrant una part de la faena de traducció que l'usuari havia fet. Per a no incórrer més fúries divines o el que siga, voldria, si pot ser i tens una estona, que em tornares a posar: "una oligarquia" en lloc de "gent oligàrquica", "no s'interess'a" i no "no s'interesse" i una miqueta més lluny "per a entendre" i no "per entendre"; de fet m'ho havia passat tot en català oriental abans (no entenc estes dèries...) i m'havia canviat coses del text que m'emprenyaven moltíssim i no vaig procedir amb prou de compte... i si pots arreglar també el quadradet que em fa al principi, crec que s'ha de posar davant la declaració. Gràcies per endavant, fins prompte. Claudi/Capsot 12:30, 9 June 2011 (UTC)
- Fet.--Gomà 22:25, 9 June 2011 (UTC)
- Gràcies, fins ben prompte, una abraçada, Claudi/Capsot 08:45, 10 June 2011 (UTC)
Hi Goma, Please avoid spamming different users with the same message. I am not aware of the issue and I have no comment about it but try and avoid spamming same messages to a dozen users about some off-wiki issue. Theo10011 12:43, 10 November 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks for the reply Goma. As I said, I'm not aware of the issue at all. But there are many users and committees on Meta that choose to not reply to emails and messages. There is really nothing that can be done in those cases, I guess it's everyone's own decision, most of the editors being volunteers. Anyway, Thanks for the clarification. Try not to leave the exact same generic message for multiple users in succession, if some other admin views it, they might block without notice. Regards. Theo10011 13:15, 10 November 2011 (UTC)
Translation of Fundraising and Funds Dissemination/Recommendations 
Hi! I made the text Fundraising and Funds Dissemination/Recommendations translatable using the translate extension. One unforeseen consequence of this was that your translation (since it was started before that happened) was overwritten by the extension. The way to fix this is to copy-paste the sections from the old version of your translation into the relevant sections in the translate extension. Please let me know if you need any help or if it is confusing. (And thanks for your help with the translation!) Jon Harald Søby (WMF) 17:32, 14 January 2012 (UTC)
Hi Gomà, your userpage mentions a possible workshop at Wikimania 2011. I'm curious; did it happen? Cheers, John Vandenberg 10:11, 13 February 2012 (UTC) Hi John.
- Yes. The workshop was held although I didn’t attend because of a serious personal problem. You can find more info here:  It is in Catalan but you have a good Catalan English translator here: .--Gomà 10:37, 13 February 2012 (UTC)
Wiki groups 
I have seen your proposal on new wikigroups. Have you been doing deeper research of wikigroups? I mean like WikiProjects, GLAM, RC patrol etc. In the page of Movement roles I can see just a very basic groups described.--Juandev (talk) 17:02, 22 July 2012 (UTC)
Good day, I saw your contributions to Teamwork of projects in languages with singular status/international convention 2011 and thought that you might be interested in the creation of Wikimedia Indigenous Languages. Gracias, Amqui (talk) 15:22, 28 August 2012 (UTC)
Affiliations Committee is looking for members 
Thank you for signing up for updates about the Affiliations Committee, we are currently accepting applications for members. You can apply until January 12, 2013. Let me know if you have any questions. –Bence (talk) 12:38, 12 December 2012 (UTC)
Amical recognition update 
Thank you for the fast followup on our meeting in Milan. The Board is currently discussing a resolution to recognize Amical Wikimedia; a vote should conclude within two weeks of the AffCom recommendation. See Talk:Associació_Amical_Viquipèdia#Recognition_update. (Also, Talk:Associació_Amical_Viquipèdia and Talk:Amical Wikimedia and Talk:Wikimedia CAT should perhaps be merged for clarity.) Be well, –SJ talk 02:44, 24 May 2013 (UTC)