Welcome to the IEG Committee 
Thanks for signing up to join the Individual Engagement Grants Committee! It is my pleasure to confirm your membership. We’ve got a lot to accomplish together, particularly during the next 6 weeks, and it will be awesome to have your help. Here is how to get started:
To make your membership official, please do 2 things by February 11th:
- Introduce yourself in the IdeaLab.
- Send your email address to IEGrantswikimedia.org, so that we can subscribe you to the committee mailing list.
Then there are 2 first tasks' for active committee members to start on right away:
- Review information in the Committee Workroom (your new organizing hub on meta), including responsibilities and the review process. Feedback and questions are very welcome at this stage.
- Start giving feedback on open ideas, drafts and proposals. Asking questions to gather information you’ll need to make a recommendation helps prospective grantees think their projects all the way through, and will give us more great proposals to choose from.
Our formal review of proposals starts February 22nd. I’ll be posting information about scoring and selection of proposals on the committee mailing list and in the Workroom soon, so please keep an eye there!
Can you do what you can -- while still making your code work -- to get this page out of Category:Deleteme? AS long as it is "asking" to be speedy deleted, it would be very easy to see someone deleting it... Courcelles 15:47, 3 March 2013 (UTC)
- I "almost deleted it. Please fix it. es:Magister Mathematicae 16:40, 3 March 2013 (UTC)
Convidando o Brasil 
Grantmaking Barnstar 
|Harold, I really appreciated hearing all your thoughts and ideas in this first round of IEG. I know scoring and all the rest has been a heavy lift, but you made amazing contributions at every step. Thank you!! Siko (WMF) (talk) 22:00, 29 March 2013 (UTC)|
- Aw, thanks! It's been a great experience working at the Committee :) — ΛΧΣ21 22:15, 29 March 2013 (UTC)
The Wikinewsie Group provisional board selection 
Hi. You indicated an interest in supporting The Wikinewsie Group. We are currently in the process of trying to determine the best time for a meeting to determine the composition of the provisional board of the organization. If you are interested in attending or possible running for the board, please go to The Wikinewsie Group/Meetings and indicate which time would be best for you by 26 April. We plan to announce the time for the board meeting based on greatest potential availability on 28 April. --LauraHale (talk) 04:30, 19 April 2013 (UTC)
The Wikinewsie Group provisional board selection meeting time 
Hi. This is to inform you that the meeting for the provisional board selection meeting for The Wikinewsie Group will take place in #wikinews-group on May 4, 2013 at 13:00 UTC, which is 8:00 in Mexico City, 9:00 in New York City, 15:00 in Berlin and 23:00 in Sydney. If you are interested in being on the provisional board but cannot attend, please comment at Talk:The Wikinewsie Group/Meetings to let the community know. --LauraHale (talk) 21:28, 26 April 2013 (UTC)