User talk:Hoo man
Problem with Tibetan Wikipedia font.
I found that Tibetan font css was changed by you, on https://bo.wikipedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Common.css, so I hope you can help us to increase that font size, because we are unable to read such small font. on Dzongka wikipedia, they share same as us, but they got much bigger font, i found out that their https://dz.wikipedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Common.css, they got big font size on css. hope you change it soon as possible, we are waiting long time for it. thanks in advance. Tibetan wikipedia Dzongka wikipedia
You deleted my page... why?
Q16062381 This page has been deleted. The deletion and move log for the page are provided below for reference.
- That page was not notable per Wikidata:Notability, also I consider it spam. - Hoo man (talk) 11:45, 14 September 2014 (UTC)
Need help again
- Do you mean pages which exist in more than 30 Wikipedia versions? If so, do you mean exact under the exact same name or are linked together (via Wikidata)? - Hoo man (talk) 01:11, 3 September 2014 (UTC)
short question - tagger script
- Replied there - Hoo man (talk) 11:41, 14 September 2014 (UTC)
- after some testing (no results) I added another short question, would be nice if you'll have another look on your de-wp talk page. thanks --Rax (talk) 21:14, 14 September 2014 (UTC)
Merge User:Hoo man/Synchbot into Synchbot?
Hello Hoo man. I moved User:Pathoschild/Scripts/Synchbot out of my user space, so now it's just Synchbot. What do you think of merging your Synchbot archives into the new generic archives? —Pathoschild 03:39, 14 September 2014 (UTC)
- I totally support the idea, but I'm not sure how that would actually look like. I'll have a look. - Hoo man (talk) 00:01, 15 September 2014 (UTC)
GS active scripts
I tried to customize (in fact, i18n)the text "X active admins" and "GS wiki" on my global.js but it doesn't work. Any help? (Feel free to modify that page if needed.) — revi☏ 16:16, 14 October 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry, the documentation wasn't up to date here... customizing the interface using those configuration variables is no longer possible. If you want to contribute a translation (which would then be available to all users) feel free to poke me. Cheers, Hoo man (talk) 18:12, 14 October 2014 (UTC)