From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
Welcome to Kolrok's talkpage
Welcome to my talk page! Please leave any comments here, and sign using "~~~~" (four tildes) when you are done.
Hello Kolrok, thank you for your translation, but please be more careful - you've set status as "published" (if translation is complete, you should set "ready"), about statuses you can read on Template:Election translation status. Regards, LeinaD (t) 14:48, 24 January 2011 (UTC)
- Hello LeinaD, I didn't realize that setting my status as published was bad, I checked my work with several other people fluent in Shqip and they confirmed it. I put my status as "proofreading" during that time, then changed it to "published." Do I need to go through any other process before changing my status to "published?"
- Kolrok 15:53, 24 January 2011 (UTC)
- I don't mean any special process, just don't use "published", if you finished translation, you should use "ready". Status "published" means that users with special privileges (Meta admins and stewards) pushed translation live via CentralNotice (example). If you use "published", they may not notice that new translation needs to be pushed live. LeinaD (t) 16:10, 24 January 2011 (UTC)
- So should I change it back to "ready?"
- Kolrok 16:18, 24 January 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, you should. LeinaD (t)
Thank you very much for translating my statement-Bhawani 15:28, 2 February 2011 (UTC)
- No problem! Kolrok | Msgs 15:36, 2 February 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks Kolrock for translating my message, and thank you for your wishes as well.--DhavalTalk 22:17, 3 February 2011 (UTC)
Thank you, Kolrok for translating my statement, and thanks for your wishes. How big is Albanian-languzage Wikipedia? --Eptalon 14:44, 4 February 2011 (UTC)
- Though most of my work has been on Meta, I have translated some articles for Albanian-Wikipedia. We have almost 31,000 articles now. Kolrok | Msgs 17:25, 4 February 2011 (UTC)