|Scn wikipedia Talk|
|It wikipedia Talk|
|IRC with nick Melos on #wikipedia-scn; #wikipedia-it|
IP block 
I paid R60 to downloud shrek on my cell and it only cost R20 for the game, the problem is that I still can not downloud the game. Are the people that selling the game for mobile users crooks ???
Global Bot 
Anon only range block 
- Ciao, --M/ 20:43, 23 July 2010 (UTC)
Mi togli in WP:Utenti problematici/Dr Claudio/SP Le <!----- ----->? Che senso ha nascondere i miei utenti SP? --Dr Claudio 126.96.36.199 10:29, 6 December 2010 (UTC)
- Allora? Spicciati! 188.8.131.52 10:31, 6 December 2010 (UTC)
- Cazzo, te' voi mùvere? 184.108.40.206 15:43, 6 December 2010 (UTC)
 was abusively filed, without local discussion or information, no spamming involved, low level of cross-wiki problem. This is a family of users from a single elementary school, as you can easily see, they may be sharing the same computer in a class, and I have been managing their participation on Wikiversity, where they have been learning, besides wikitext, community norms and guidelines. Given the ages (probably seven or eight), communication has been slow, it takes time and is quite difficult to establish rapport with text.
Blocking them won't work without causing collateral damage and will require continual maintenance. They were, indeed, disruptive, but the disruption has slowed and communication had been opening up, as of yesterday. Mostly they had been respecting keeping their creative writing to user space. There was no problem needing blocking or locking at this point.
Please undo the global locks, unless you believe that policy requires them, in which case, let me know so that I can ask for 'crat action at Wikiversity to allow the education of these kids to continue. Thanks. --Abd 16:58, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
- I filed NewPak2's SPI on English Wikipedia and had personally dealt with him on Simple Wikipedia. They impersonated a Wikinews admin as well as being disruptive elsewhere. I don't see how you can "educate" this sockpuppeteer. --Bsadowski1 05:52, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
- This is a group of kids at an elementary school. One or more. They do all kinds of crazy things, but they only have a few minutes at a time, I think, on a class computer, my guess. At one point an age was revealed. Seven years old. The writing is consistent with that. (I have a seven-year old girl.) Now, is it possible to educate a bright seven-year old? And how would you know? Wikiversity can handle this, there. I can understand that the kid or kids don't have much to offer at, say Wikipedia. But Wikiversity is about education, and can introduce kids to cooperating with the community, even if just to keep their creative writing in user space or under some class, not in mainspace. You will not improve the behavior of these kids with with the block tools, unless it's done very carefully. Yes, they "impersonated" an admin at Wikiversity too. If you count a seven-year old, pretending to be a cop, a "cop impersonator." --Abd 14:23, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
Akela3 → Akela 
Hello, I am hu:user:Akela, from Huwiki. (Akela3 is my provisory name). For unified login (SUL-unif.) purpose I am requesting to usurp the username Akela on ScnWiki (SUL unification) from Akela3 ⇒ to Akela. I put this request here according to advice from w:meta:Steward requests/SUL requests#Akela. You find a confirmation link on my home talk page: w:hu:user_Talk:Akela#SUL (scnwiki). (This request was earlier placed also here and also here.) Thanks for Your help. Regards. Akela 10:56, 18 March 2011 (UTC)
- In the meantime I found the SCN request page. I placed my request scn:Wikipedia:Canciu nnomu utenti/Richiestirinomina#Akela3 → Akela. Salut. Akela 13:07, 18 March 2011 (UTC)
Removal of user talk page content at Wikiversity 
Why did you remove content from my user talk page at Wikiversity? Why did you provide no reason for removing the talk page content? Did you read the talk page content that you removed? Why did you not explain your action in the Wikiversity chat channel when I asked you about this? --JWSurf 17:05, 20 March 2011 (UTC)
Fundraising translation feedback 
Hey Melos, I have a bit of a request to ask from you. We pulled down our banners nearly a fortnight ago for what was a highly successful international fundraiser and brought the curtain down on last years fundraiser. This week however we will be changing payment processors and during the testing of the new system it would be useful to use the time productively on on testing banner text.
To help us out with this I wonder if you would be willing to help us improve our italian text using This Link
Simply follow the simple instructions on that page and if you have any questions feel free to contact me on my talk page.
We are going to run the test on tuesday so if you dont see this message till 24 hours after it was sent you can ignore me :) Many Thanks though.