Just dropped by to say hi ... hi. ;) Ched Davis 20:47, 2 November 2009 (UTC)
New sysop 
- Congrats - Huib talk 18:53, 3 November 2009 (UTC)
Good morning! Thanks for protecting our pages in Hellenic Wikipedia! Happy New Year! --Ttzavaras 01:24, 1 January 2010 (UTC)
Hello. In pl.wiki I received rollback automaticly. And now I'm trying here. Greetings, Matvilho 17:52, 20 January 2010 (UTC)
- O.K. thanks for advice ;-). Matvilho 17:53, 20 January 2010 (UTC)
Hey -- you permanently blocked due to spamming. I don't know what I did, but I don't think it was spamming. I wouldn't even know how to spam. If I did spam, it was a result of trying to familiarize myself with mediawiki and was not intentional. May I be unblocked, please? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) 14:42, 17 March 2010.
- Hi. Were you CollegeRepublicans on mediawiki.org? If so, the edits you made were indeed indicative of spam, as the username itself implies (and it was also all off-topic, as the site is about documenting the software wikis run on). I appreciate the fact it wasn't intentional but I suggest registering another username (ideally personal, and not representative of any group) and perhaps use the various sandboxes around the wikis to familiarize yourself with the software. Regards, -- Mentifisto 22:28, 24 March 2010 (UTC)
Global sysop 
Your request for global sysop has been granted. Good luck! - Andre Engels 21:55, 24 March 2010 (UTC)
Thank you very much 
Hi this is सरोज कुमार ढकाल . A newly temp admin right granted newikibooks user .I am currently translating the essential pages as you have advised me . I am very much grateful for your guidance and hope you will guide me in future and help me figure out new things ..thanks and regards --सरोज कुमार ढकाल 20:23, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
Wikimania in Gdańsk - Instytut Sztuki "Wyspa" 
Oh, hi there!
Thanks for your message, I hope I haven't bored you too much then! :D Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the stay in Gdańsk despite the glitches and the heat. :)
As for me, I will add the credits and upload my presentations in the close future. :] And regarding you, are you a heavy inter-project user? Maybe my partner for a presentation, Przykuta, would like to talk with you then. :) Some of his ideas regard a co-operation among the projects.
Best Regards from Warsaw!
bug report 
- same problem on de:Alexander Iwanow --CatMan61 10:00, 12 August 2010 (UTC)
Mentibot @ pl.wiki 
Bot status on it.wiki 
- Ah, I apologize, wasn't aware of that page. Global sysop isn't enabled on hr, but considering that vote the wiki may also be opted out from rollback... (I'm seeing what could be done). -- Mentifisto 00:45, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
Congratulations for your election ! 
Well, I think the headline is explicit enough !! VonTasha 17:53, 28 February 2011 (UTC)
- +1, Congratulations man! Jalexander 18:40, 28 February 2011 (UTC)
Personal Tools covers tabs 
Hi, you posted on my talk page regarding my problem that "Personal Tools" covers the first two tabs at the top right of the page. Specifically it covers "View the user page" and "Discussion about the content page" on your talk page. It covers "View the content page" and "Discussion about the content page" on other pages. I have tried various skins but they all seem to have disadvantages. Is there any way to move the "Personal Tools" so it doesn't cover the tabs? (I have figured out how to access the "Personal Tools" and "Preferences" so thanks for that!) Best wishes, Mattisse 17:07, 2 March 2011 (UTC)
- Please see User talk:Mattisse where I have uploaded a screen shot" File:Capture-Mattisse.PNG and described the problem.
Thanks, Mattisse 21:04, 29 March 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks! Your instructions worked and the bar is gone. Regards, Mattisse 20:50, 30 March 2011 (UTC)
we work cloesly together with the artist Andreas Hofer who now calles himself Andy Hope 1930. He requested that his old page Andreas Hofer is substituted by a new page Andy Hope 1930. The link was deleted unfortunately although requested by the person the page is about.
- Hi, I'm not sure what you're referring to. The history of the page has some deletions by User:R'n'B (although that is only to fix the move). If you're referring to the modification my bot made, on the other hand, it is due to the German Wikipedia still having his name as Andreas_Hofer_(Künstler). -- Mentifisto 10:56, 3 April 2011 (UTC)