This is an archive page of User talk:Pill. Please do not add comments here.
Comments signed with my username
There is a probability that my emil will not reach you, so I am using your talk page to clarify the issue. I am not the author of those posts, and I never engaged in such issues after the poll was carried. Compare with the IP I am assigned here (and with my intelligent use of English). All the best. en:user:Dahn
It was your last warning regarding mo.wp
Now, here are your options:
- you leave now for good nice and peacefully
- you'll be de-sysopped, and you'll have a shamefully withdrawal which will affect your future position
There isn't other option since you made mistakes, can't communicate, you're not elected by us. --Смирнов 12:26, 26 November 2006 (UTC)
 what is the matter with you? You can't block me, I have the support of the community to be Admin, Bureaucrat and CheckUser. You don't have the support and you're not welcome there. Good bye! --Смирнов 18:13, 26 November 2006 (UTC)
You have the opportunity now to leave nice and peacefully. You made a mess there with your abuse of rights. You're not a good example there as much as you tried. 1) You're not accepted, 2) you're not wanted 3) you don't have legitimacy 4) you made bias. What are you wating for when you were asked nice and politely to withdraw? Community don't support you. Just go away. --Смирнов 19:53, 26 November 2006 (UTC)
- Speculation...--Theios tou Euthymiou 20:23, 26 November 2006 (UTC)
- Subjective - you have no solid proof... a man sees what he wants to see, remember?--Theios tou Euthymiou 20:25, 26 November 2006 (UTC)
hi man i have requested for the Sysop status in Pashto wikitionary and Pashto wikibooks. and in the return you have return that
Self praise is no recommendation.
can i ask you why you wrote that???
- Don't take it seriously ;-) It just came in my mind when reading "I've done a great job translating the message", I'm sorry, it shouldn't sound unfriendly. Greetings, —Pill δ 20:28, 11 December 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for help in Pali wikipedia.--Eukesh 16:13, 15 December 2006 (UTC)
You are the sysop of bi.wikipedia.org, but you seem to have been inactive for a very long time. Perhaps you could make someone who is more active in the Bislama Wikipedia an Admin?
Tankyu tumas, Ushanka
- Hoi, (1) I'm just a sysop there, not a bureaucrat. I cannot grant anyone adminstatus. (2) A very long time? One month .... (3) I only have temporary admin status on bi.wikipedia, due to a lack of local admins and a local community there. There are tons of nonsens and spam pages on every Wiki, we're trying to delete that on as many Wikis as possible. I do neither know the language nor I contribute to bi.wikipedia. Admin status just serves for clean-up purposes and that just till june. I'd be glad if someone active there requested admin status on the Wiki. Greetings, — Pill δ 18:27, 25 April 2007 (UTC)
- Right sorry about that. I don't know anything at all about Wikipolitics. --[Ushanka]
Vielen Dank für die Hilfe beim Revertieren des Vandalismus in der jbo-Wikipedia. --Danogo 16:28, 7 January 2007 (UTC)
Thank you for your help in fighting against the Vandalism in Cantonese (zh-yue) wikipedia. --zh-yue:User:WikiCantona 15 Feb 2007
Hi Pill, thanks for reverting the vandalism and blocking 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 on nds-nl:. I've left a message on their talk pages and changed the blocks to a month. --Erwin85 17:06, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
Dźakuju so / Danke
Dobry dźeń (Guten Tag), Pill. Danke für die Reverts auf der obersorbischen Wikipedia. Ein Sperrantrag ist schon gestellt gegen den Vandalen. Viele Grüße --Tlustulimu 16:35, 12 May 2007 (UTC)
Same as all above, thanking for removing vandalism, which would me have taken hours to do.
But would 1 day block of this 184.108.40.206 vandal be enough? 220.127.116.11 03:32, 19 June 2007 (UTC)
- Well, the IP adress can be shared by multiple users so that the block would probably not affect the person responsible for the vandalism. That is why I blocked for one day only. — Pill (talk) 13:38, 1 July 2007 (UTC)
Name change at eswiki
Regards, Jynus 10:25, 18 August 2007 (UTC)